Sunday, June 22, 2014

LINK TO MY 60 MINUTES OF FAME


I hope you enjoy it. It was a fun thing to do.

Click here to listen.



 I tuned in with great trepidation. Would I sound like an idiot? Would the sound quality be acceptable in my ears? Would I be so nervous that I used my 'posh,' more English sounding voice? Would the Bells Palsy, which has affected my vocal chords, make me sound like a quavery old lady?

All my fears were for naught. 

John and I have just listened and agree that it went well. I thank Jimmy Moore and 
Dietitian Cassie for making it so easy. I lost nearly all my nervousness. This was my first time using Skype so pretty special for me. Chalk up another technology learning curve.

The shocker is, as always, seeing my photo on the Livin La Vi
da blog.. Even after 2.5 years with Bells Palsy my face dismays me.


I felt it was a great privilege to be on the show. 

3 comments:

  1. Yay will have to listen to it, on my return on limited internet here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was really great! I loved getting to hear your voice and see you. You are beautiful! Thank you for sharing yourself Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK. I'm sorry I'm so late in responding to this post, but I have done everything I know to do and I can't seem to get your podcast going. :( I'm sure it was wonderful.

    I hope you are well.

    Deb

    ReplyDelete