Friday, October 11, 2013

PHOTO OF ME IN TIGHT JEANS WOOHOO!

I was surprised I haven't put anything on this Blog for weeks. Where have I been?

Simply stooging along trying to find out what works best for me.

I've stopped losing weight and that is not a good thing as I am still 15-20 kg overweight.

On the other hand I have dropped five, yes FIVE, pants sizes in 20 months. I have no idea what my weight is according to my regular scales because we have been in Christchurch for the last 3 weeks and will be here for another 2 and half weeks.

Yesterday I wore size 16 jeans and top given to me by our daughter-in-law. It must be 25 years since I wore size 16s. John took some photos. I really don't like my photos these days. My face is so weird it looks ugly to me and sad. I used to have a big smile,now it just comes out as an ugy twisted grimace so I have learned to smile differently .... on the inside.




4 comments:

  1. You are looking wonderful!! I know your face bothers you and I totally understand that. Size 16 jeans is amazing and I think you need to stop thinking about how many kilos you want to lose and just appreciate how many you have lost. Just enjoy life - you are looking great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you look great. I am still a long way from size 16 jeans, alas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the size 16 jeans, how fun is that!
    I'm sorry how you feel about your face, I was hoping the doctors were going to come up with some help, just so YOU could feel better about it. But I loved what you said, and it touched my heart, that you were learning to smile in the inside. For some reason that made me tear up.
    Still lifting you up to the Father, for all the situations in your life, with health and family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the size 16 jeans, and as for the face, well we all know beauty has many different meanings, to me you are a beautiful person on the inside and out, and that always shows through, even though you may not think so :).

    ReplyDelete