Sunday, July 28, 2013

KETOGENIC EUPHORIA ....... WARNING MANY PHOTOS

PHOTOS THAT SMILE



I woke up rather early, too early to get up so I hoped to go back to sleep but the grin on my face and my thoughts kept me alert until I just had to get out of bed and try to catch them in my Blog/Journal.


Amazing thoughts,
Joyful,
Happy,
Excitement,
Wonderful,
This feels so good.


I want to stand on the rooftop,
Shout out my joy,
Dance in the street,
Sing out loud,
Spin in tight circles,
Do handstands,
And cartwheels,
Skip and jump,
Swing from the rafters,
This is JOY!


I wonder if this is similar to an endophin rush,
I wonder if I'll ever know the difference,
Random thoughts filled with awesomeness.
Better than sex?
Maybe not, but as good as the after glow.
As glorious as being bathed in Father God's love?
Almost.
There is a difference,
When I'm touched by the love of God I want to draw others in.
This morning I want to hug the feeling to myself,
Selfishly,
It's all mine,
I earned it,
It's amazing and wonderful,
And I will savour it.


This inner well-being has been hinted as my body made previous dips into Nutritional Ketosis and that is one of the reasons I was determined to settle into a Nutritional Ketogenic Diet.


It's the difference between trembling, crouched and fearful in the deepest darkest hole and walking on the beach in warm sunshine arms outspread loving life.


It's the difference between a dull grey sky and the azure beauty of a clear day.


It's the difference between brain fog with leaden lethargy and clear focus with energy to burn.


It's the difference between tedium and excitement.


It's discovering the gold at the end of a rain.


Colours are vibrant,
Life is worth the living,
Problems no longer dominate,
Anything is possible,
Solutions will be found,
Survival is too small a word,
This is an abundant life.


I have prayed many times over the years for the abundant life promised in the Gospels by Jesus. More often than not I have accepted second best and philosophised that my abundance is in living through the pain and angst. Yes it's true there is an abundance in learning to walk in hard places but I also think we are to walk with a grin on our faces. We are supposed to know Joy in the Midst of Sorrow. And I have on occasion.


What I am currently experiencing is quite different to any other joy. It stems from being in a healthy physical condition. My body is loving me.


The amazing thing is that this can become a permanent state. I have read and listened to the experiences of others. Jimmy Moore, for instance, is convinced he is more productive now than at any other time in his life. I believe that the end years can be more productive than one's early years. God promises this and I have clung to faith in His ability and faithfulness to deliver on his promises.


This is what the Lord Almighty says: 
‘In a little while I will once more 
shake the heavens and the earth, 
the sea and the dry land. 
I will shake all nations, 
and what is desired by all nations will come, 
and I will fill this house with glory,’ 
says the Lord Almighty. 
‘The silver is mine and the gold is mine,’ 
declares the Lord Almighty. 
‘The glory of this present house 
will be greater than the glory of the former house,’ 
says the Lord Almighty. 
‘And in this place I will grant peace,’ 
declares the Lord Almighty.”   Haggai 2:6-9



...... ‘and I will make you like my signet ring, 
for I have chosen you,’ 
declares the Lord Almighty.”   Haggai 2:20



This small Old Testament prophetic book has had special significance to me from my earliest days as a Christian.




I am becoming stronger both spiritually and physically. There is an exciting future ahead of me.


Proverbs 23:18

New International Version (NIV)
18 There is surely a future hope for you,
    and your hope will not be cut off.


There have been many times when I wondered how God could possibly take this feeble person, so mixed up and full of anxieties and give me the purpose I desire. There was always the sense that my dream may not be fulfilled until later in life. I used to mumble to God about that.


My life has been quite a ride until now. Once again there is a new sense of purpose growing within me. I am setting my face toward the future, not with grim determination but with renewed energy. Life has become a fun adventure.


I'm not sure what this all means but I know without a doubt I am moving along with God and we are partners in whatever is going on. So exciting.


Loving my life with this degree of anticipation is a refreshing experience. It is going to be interesting and hopefully lots of fun working it out in practical terms.





6 comments:

  1. Wow, you are happy and contented and that is wonderful :) Lovely to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must be a lovely sunny day over there! Hope the lovely, happy feelings last long into the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Life has become a fun adventure."

    What a glorious post! So full of joy and anticipation. Can't wait to read how this starts unfolding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Margie, this is beautiful. And inspiring! Long may it continue. What a wonderful post. I hope that some day I can find something of the happiness you are describing so eloquently.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Margie, this post is beautiful, it brought a tear to my eye.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know whether I am able to comment here, since I am not a member or an official blog-friend (or whatever I might be called). I don't even know whether you will ever see this, since you posted this almost a year ago, and I'm discovering it July 14, 2014. This has touched my heart deeply. If it's not too corny to say this, I feel like this is an anointed blog and the Holy Spirit has really helped me through it. It is the most random discovery, too. I was listening to Jimmy Moore, but a different podcast. For some reason, I just kept going to another place and came across the podcast that you spoke on. Because I enjoyed your wit and intelligent take on things, I was curious to learn more about you. Blessings to you, my sister in the Lord, from a Southern California seamstress, photographer, and fan of the ketogenic lifestyle. :-D I hope that you are able to find this and receive my thanks. D'Anne Bonaparte

    ReplyDelete