Wednesday, May 22, 2013

ORCHIDS GALORE AT THE AKATSUKA ORCHID GARDENS
NEAR VOLCANO VILLAGE, HAWAII ISLAND

I haven't done much writing lately. We had a busy weekend and today I'm having some quietness .. maybe I'll get into the garden as I've been promising myself for the last month. My excuse now is that the ground is wet and soggy. Isn't it all to easy to find an excuse not to do something.

This morning I watched this video on TED. What can I say. I wish I could embed the video but please take the time to go to the link. It's well wrth the effort and time it takes to watch.




2 comments:

  1. Great video, he is so right - embrace your limitations. We were all much more creative when we had not much to work with! Look at knitting and sewing in days gone by - marvellous things made from scraps etc. What an amazing artist he is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the orchids my fav flower :)

    ReplyDelete