Wednesday, May 1, 2013

NEW WEIGHT - NEW LOW

NB:- IN CASE YOU WONDER, THESE ARE NOT MY FEET

I am rapt. The Fat Fast worked and I now weigh less than at any time since maybe 1989/1990.
I believe my lowest weight in the period 1985-1990 was possibly 72 kg/160 lbs, maybe less and I still was overweight but I was very healthy at one point. What a pity I allowed stress to almost destroy me. There is more to it than those simple words. Had I understood the role wheat was playing things would have been very different.

Today's weigh in 82 kg/180 lbs
Weight lost during 10 day Fat Fast 3 kg/7 lbs

Total weight loss for 2013 5.5 kg/12 lbs
Total weight lost since New Year 2012 32 kg/70 lbs

Goal weight around 62 kg/136 lbs

I am getting excited. My goal looks more than possible every day.

I still have a way to go with 21 kg/46 lbs to reach goal weight. I intend to re-assess my goal at around the 65 kg/143 lbs mark as I will not be sure until then whether it is wise for someone my age to go all the way to my skinny weight. Only 17 kg/37 lbs to go. It looks as though it should be possible to reach my goal this year. How amazing would that be. I can hardly believe I've found what works for me after all the years of struggle.
A BOUQUET FOR ME

3 comments:

  1. Hey - this is great news! You found your secret. Betcha feel a lot healthier and have a ton of more energy too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yahoo am so happy for you, and you can see that light at the end of the tunnel awesome :), hopefully the 2 envelopes will arrive this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I'm so happy for you, too! Sending you more huge (virtual) bouquets! :-)

    ReplyDelete