Saturday, March 30, 2013

ONE BILLION DOLLARS EVERY DAY!

We are on holiday but I try to keep up with blogs etc.

I BELIEVE THIS IS A BETTER FOOD PYRAMID
MUCH BETTER THAN THE ONE COMMONLY ADVOCATED BY MOST DIETITIANS


I'm watching TV news and a reporter talking about the millions of dollars to be saved by improving petrol/gasoline and thus cleaner air and better health.

I've just finished reading HERE a deduction of the health cost of the eating and living badly is one billion dollars a day in USA. I won't say any more. It's worth reading what Dr. Peter Attia says.

Our lifestyle choices are important.

First of all to ourselves. You and I are worth the effort.

2.  We owe it to our families to stay as healthy as possible for as long as possible.

3.  We can be part of improving the lives of others

4. And thus leave the world a better place.

5. The reward is knowing we did something.

Every person, who writes, talks, does is an educator.

Keep up the good work with your own health and sharing your success and knowledge.

Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment