Wednesday, February 20, 2013

OUT OF THE MOUTH OF BABES

VISITORS ARRIVE
NEPHEW AND HIS WIFE SAILED IN FOR COFFEE BEFORE GOING FISHING

13 MONTHS MAINLY WHEAT FREE AND CONTINUING

TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS MORE THAN 28 kg/62 lbs


Welcome to all readers. 

I am 73 years old and working at being in nutritional ketosis รก la Jimmy Moore of Livin La Vida fame.

It's never too late to change your life for better.







Sorry I haven't been up-dating.

The eye lid lift his all good but it's been a busy week in many different ways.

My eyesight is terrible. I hope it improves now my eye has better protection

We are home again. The days are flying by. Friday I go to the dentist and probably get a tooth out.

It might be a few days before I am back here regularly.

A delightful story from one of my favourite blogs The Gluten Free Girl and the Chef

Their daughter, Lucy, has a passion for books fostered with wisdom by her parents. One of the current reads is  The Gulps by Rosemary Wells


Lucy adores this book. We love reading it to her. And I love that one day this week, I asked her about one of the first pages. The Gulps are loading choco-nut candies, snack pack puddings, pizza stix, koko snax, and nacho chips into their RV. “What did they forget to pack, Lucy?” I asked her.
“They didn’t pack any food, Mama.”
That’s right, kiddo. This is a book about the joys of eating real food.

That's not the only book having an impact on this family. Shauna has been reading onte with an interesting title Smart Chefs Stay Slim: Lessons in Eating and Living From America's Best Chefs  I think I want to read this one




You can see how I'm doing by clicking here or use the Tracker/Records tab at the top of the post.


4 comments:

  1. I'm glad the eye surgery went well. Now dental?... I don't envy THAT!

    Sounds like you have a lot going on... don't feel pressured to blog. Just take care, rest, and keep a-healing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon - glad you had the operation though, now just to get the tooth sorted! Look after yourself and take it easy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad it went well, and hope the tooth also goes well, we had some not so good news on Davids health this week, so back to strict low carbing for us all, have a lovely weekend :)

    ReplyDelete