Monday, January 28, 2013

SUNDAY HAS COME AND GONE


12 MONTHS MAINLY WHEAT FREE AND CONTINUING

TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS FOR 2012:- 26.5 kg/58.5 lbs


Welcome to all readers. 

I am 73 years old and working at being in nutritional ketosis á la Jimmy Moore of Livin La Vida fame.

It's never too late to change your life for better.





TODAY I PURCHASED THE KINDLE VERSION
 After reading the smaller book I decided I wanted to read the first book. I think I'm beginning to get the hang of how it all works.
READ THIS AGAIN TODAY

It all makes sense to me but I cannot explain it clearly. I suggest you find a way to read this book if you really need to know how nutritional ketosis works and why I find it worth doing rather than simple low carb.

There are a few bits in the book that will be of particular interest to diabetics.

We will be away for the next two nights. Tomorrow we leave home about 9.30 am and meet my sister for lunch before going on to Hamilton. It's the end of the main summer holidays here and the last long weekend until Easter. The roads will be crazy but I think we will miss the worst of the traffic

Tomorrow John has an angioplasty and I am eager to see whether they find any improvement in the leg blockage when they begin the angiogram.

Last night a phone call from our daughter to let us know I had a letter from the hospital. On opening it I have an appointment in Thames on Wednesday afternoon with plastic surgery people for my twisted, Bells Palsied, face. I am so cross. Appointment on 30th. Letter written on 21st. Don't they know you have to plan trips like this. Fortunately I can keep the appointment because it fits in with coming home on Wednesday. In case you ask. Until recently our postal address for everything was Mum's house, where Jane lives, because we were there 4 or 5 days most weeks and it was convenient if we were away for any reason. Now that we have decided Matarangi is our permanent home we have our mail come here. Obviously I haven't changed my address with the hospital.


You can see how I'm doing by clicking here or use the Tracker/Records tab at the top of the post.

1 comment: