Thursday, January 3, 2013

I WANT TO DANCE


12 MONTHS MAINLY WHEAT FREE AND CONTINUING

0/31 DAYS SIGNIFICANT ACTIVITY


TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS FOR 2012:- 26.5 kg/58.5 lbs


Welcome to all readers. 

It's never too late to change your life for better.



I HOPE YOU DANCE


I really wanted to embed this video but seems I have forgotten how or maybe I'm not entitled to do so for copyright reasons.

I hope you never lose your sense of wonder
You get your fill to eat but always keep that hunger
May you never take one single breath for granted
God forbid love ever leave you empty handed
I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean
Whenever one door closes I hope one more opens
Promise me that you'll give faith a fighting chance
And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance

I hope you dance 
I hope you dance

I hope you never fear those mountains in the distance
Never settle for the path of least resistance
Livin' might mean takin' chances, but they're worth takin'
Lovin' might be a mistake, but it's worth makin'
Don't let some Hellbent heart leave you bitter
When you come close to sellin' out, reconsider
Give the heavens above more than just a passing glance
And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance

I hope you dance 
I hope you dance
(Time is a wheel in constant motion always rolling us along)
I hope you dance 
I hope you dance
(Tell me who wants to look back on their years and wonder, where those years have gone?)

I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean
Whenever one door closes I hope one more opens
Promise me that you'll give faith a fighting chance
And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance

Dance
(Time is a wheel in constant motion always rolling us along)
I hope you dance 
I hope you dance
(Tell me who wants to look back on their years and wonder, where those years have gone?)

I copied the lyrics from here



MY TARGET RATIO TO MAINTAIN NUTRITIONAL KETOSIS

1150 Calories 
95. 5 gm fat (75%) = 858 cal.
57 gm protein (20%) = 228 cal.
14.5 gm carbohydrates (5%) = 58 cal.



I don't plan to be perfect. If I am close 5 out of 7 days I will be happy.

THOUGHTS .......

I really do wish I wanted to dance but this wretched bug has me wanting to go to bed again.
We did go out this morning and I've been fine most of the day so long as I kept up the panadol. Again no exercise and not going to try and work out food but it will be close to guidelines. My knee has not been at all painful today except when I thought I'd try the cross-trainer. Next time I get on it I'll limit myself to 5 or 10 minutes not matter how good it feels.

REPORTING BACK .......


HOW DID I DO? .......


30 minutes cross-trainer
Fats = ? %
Proteins = ? %
Carbs = ? %
Total calories for day = ?
 + glass red wine 126 = 



Breakfast:- Food

Lunch: Food

Dinner:- Food

Snacks:- Food

Drinks:- Water x 0
Flavoured Tea Infusions x 0
Cream coffee x 0

Daily Goal:- 1.5lt or 5 - 6 cups large *yes/no*

Exercise:- Walk or Cross-trainer *yes/no*

? minutes cross-trainer = ? km

January Total = 0/140 km

BP:- 11th May 2012, 147/75
23rd May 2012, 135/75
15th June 2012, 135/85
17th July 2012, 137/75
3rd September 2012, 125/75 ... Meds changed. Accuretic becomes Accupril.


Weigh In approximately 7.30 am


1st November:- 86 kg/189 lb
1st December:- 86 kg/189 lb
31st January:- 87.5/192.5 lbs

Start Weight:- 114 kg/251 lbs

2012 Weight Loss History
January:- 10.5 kg/23 lbs
February:- 3.5 kg/7.5 lbs
March:- 3.5 kg/7.5 lbs
April:- 3 kg/6 lbs
May:- 1.5 kg/3 lbs
June:- 2.5 kg/5.5 lbs
July:- 1 kg/2 lbs
August:- 4 kg/8.5 lbs
September:- 1 kg/2 lbs
October:- 2 kg/4.5 lbs
November:- NC
December:- + 1.5 kg/3 lbs

2013 Weight Loss History Start weight 87.5 kg/192,5 lbs
January:-

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this. I really enjoy your approach to life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to Youtube and listened to the song, and liked it very much!
    I hope you get lots of rest... sometimes our body just needs that break to rest up and heal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been a long time since I've heard that song. Reading the lyrics caused tears to well up. If I recall, and it's been so long I may have it wrong, the video with it involves a mom singing to her little girl. As I read it, I thought of my youngest grandchild...hence the tears. Although, I've always thought that there was something wistful about that song. Thanks for sharing it.

    Hey. Right after I read your comment on my blog, I went downstairs and turned on the TV. A preacher was finishing up the last five minutes or so of his message--and he was making, sometimes in exact words, the same point (tho not about weight loss) my post held. When he was done, he quoted the Scripture you left in your comment. :D

    Don't you love when God does that? I got so excited. :D

    Traveling Light,

    Deb

    ReplyDelete