Thursday, November 15, 2012

PHOTOS TE REWA REWA BRIDGE NEW PLYMOUTH



When we were in New Plymouth last week we managed to get to the Rewa Rewa Bridge just before the sun went down.
I was thrilled to get this shot of Mt Egmont, (Taranaki), framed by the bridge.

With scenery like this and places to visit who could not love New Plymouth. We must visit more often. It did us both good to meet up with old friends and enjoy being there.

We've been home 4 days and I'm still struggling to stay true to my healthy plan. I did gain a couple of pounds while we were away. It's so depressing to know that has to come off before further progress can be made.

I see I doubled up on a couple of photos but not going to edit them. It takes me forever to get these collages made and saved. I'm sure I'll get the hang of it as I continue to experiment and practice.

MT EGMONT DELIGHTED US BY SHOWING OFF EVERY MORNING

OUR MOTEL WITH THE MOUNTAIN IN THE DISTANCE

A LITTLE CLOSER

ZOOMED IN 

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! That is the most artistic bridge I think I've ever seen--and I've see a lot of bridges. (I think Pittsburgh is way up there in the number of bridges it has for U.S. cities. Might be #1, even.) It's just magnificent.

    Thanks for sharing.

    The weight gain might just be that glycogen phenomenon I keep moaning about. And, yes, it is discouraging to have to lose it, again. My only solace is that at least it's not fat. The delay while losing it is regretful, tho.

    march on.

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't stress over the gain, it will come off again.... bugger though, and OMG those photo's are spectacular :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. Added a comment to the post about your mom on your other blog. Love the photo of the flowers on that one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, stunning pictures! So beautiful. I am so happy you got to enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete