Tuesday, November 13, 2012

BIRTHDAY WEEK

YOUNGEST SON IS 37 TODAY.
ADMIRING HIS PIRATE ICECREAM CAKE WHILE WE SANG HAPPY BIRTHDAY THROUGH THE PHONE.

Oldest son is 48 today and middle son has his 42nd on Thursday. John will be 77 on 1st Dec and Jane has to wait until Feb, 2nd. I get to brighten up the winter months with a June birthday, but before that we celebrate our 50th Wedding Anniversary next Easter.

We have been home two days and I'm slowly getting back into my normal food routine. 

We shopped in Rotorua on Saturday and I bought a 16 piece set of table china for everyday use. We spent part of yesterday sorting the pantry shelves to make space. Tomorrow I'll do the remaining shelves which means sorting out all the baking products, mostly wheat stuff, which we no longer use. It will be good to have that job done after all this time of being wheat free. Perhaps I'll take a photo when I've finished.

Sometimes I take a few days to settle in after being away. I have slept badly the last two nights. Tonight I'll be in my bed very soon.

Hopefully I'll be back blogging and tracking  properly tomorrow.

G'night and God Bless.

1 comment:

  1. Almost 50 years! Good for you. Any big plans to celebrate? We are going to Alaska in 2014 for our 25th. (2nd marriage for both of us).

    ReplyDelete