Friday, October 5, 2012

THURSDAY


278 DAYS MAINLY WHEAT FREE

2/20 DAYS SIGNIFICANT ACTIVITY


TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS FOR 2012:- 26.5 kg/58 lbs


Welcome to my new readers. 

It's never too late to change your life for better.

THOUGHTS .......

Chris H. asked why I don't wear the patch outside. the patch is not very comfortable so I have to be pretty determined to bother with it.

Now that I'm eating better it seems that I'm more inclined to have brunch rather than 3 main meals.

We are making plans for a week away beginning Sunday 14th. We'll go to Rotorua and catch up with our son and some friends. Then we will visit one of my school friends in Katkati before going to Pauanui where I plan to go to River Day and stay over for church on Sunday before coming home. I hope nothing happens to mess it up. Every time I have planned to go to River Day this year something has happened to prevent me. I want us to take time out to go to New Plymouth too so perhaps that will be our week away in November.

John decided we should get a landline. He got an acceptable deal from Telstra Clear that meant our connection would cost us less than $150.00 compared with Telecom's $520. We were looking forward to being all set up with lots of GB of broadband. Currently on wireless it is costing me close to $180 per month combined with our mobile phone package and even then I have to be very careful not to go over the limit I have set. The technician came out and casually asked John if we were told there is a waiting list for Broadband. Well we wanted to scream and throw a great paddy.

After further conversation with Telstra Clear we now have dial-up on one laptop and John is playing with it now. Sooooooo frustrating. It takes an age to load a page. I can see me stuck with watching my usage carefully for some time to come. There is a small waiting list but we live in an area where people who have got broadband are unlikely to give it up. We could be waiting for a year. Grrrr! Now I have an extra phone bill for no good reason. Well I suppose it gives John something to grumble about while he waits and waits for a page to load.

Them's the joys of living in a rural community, having a Government policy which is way behind what they promised and no competition for Telecom who have a monopoly on supply.

REPORTING BACK .......



HOW DID I DO? .......




Brunch:- Cheese omelet flavoured with celery and spring onion

Dinner:- Food

Snacks:- Almonds and dried fig

Drinks:- Water x 0
Flavoured Tea Infusions x 2
Black coffee x 2

Daily Goal:- 1.5lt or 5 - 6 cups large *yes*

Exercise:- Walk or Cross-trainer *yes*

4.5 minutes cross-trainer = 20 km

September Total:- 9/100 km

BP:- 11th May 2012, 147/75
23rd May 2012, 135/75
15th June 2012, 135/85
17th July 2012, 137/75
3rd September 2012, 125/75 ... Meds changed. Accuretic becomes Accupril.


Weigh In approximately 7.30 am

1st September:- 87 kg/191.5 lbs
1st October:- 88 kg/193.5 lbs
Start Weight:- 114 kg/251 lbs

2012 Weight Loss History
January:- 10.5 kg/23 lbs
February:- 3.5 kg/7.5 lbs
March:- 3.5 kg/7.5 lbs
April:- 3 kg/6 lbs
May:- 1.5 kg/3 lbs
June:- 2.5 kg/5.5 lbs
July:- 1 kg/2 lbs
August:- 4 kg/8.5 lbs
September:- 1 kg/2 lbs
October:-

No comments:

Post a Comment