Wednesday, October 31, 2012

NICE DAY AT HOME

KUAOTUNA
WE ENJOY THIS VIEW WHENEVER WE STOP FOR AN ICECREAM CONE

305 DAYS MAINLY WHEAT FREE

9/15 DAYS SIGNIFICANT ACTIVITY


TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS FOR 2012:- 26.5 kg/58 lbs


Welcome to my new readers. 

It's never too late to change your life for better.



1150 calories 
101 gm fat (79%)
46 gm protein (16%)
14.5 gm carbs (5%)


THOUGHTS .......

In August Jamie of The Lighter Side began a Mid Year Resolution which I joined. I was so expectant of getting my act together and using this as one of my tools to inspire me to continued weight loss. At the time I wrote the following ....

My December 31st goal is to weigh 65 kg/143 pounds and that means weighing 23 kg/50 pounds less than I do now. That's a big ask at this stage of my game but I'm going to give it a good go.

The reality is my weight loss was virtually stalled for months and it's only this last week that I feel as though I am back on a roll. With only eight and a bit weeks to go I need to think more realistically.

It might be possible to lose another 7 or 8 kg this year. I need to modify my expectations to match what is possible. Just because this experiment has worked out well this last week does not mean it will be plain sailing for the next 8 weeks. There are trips away from home, there are many meals out, and there are Holidays. Christmas should be easy for us to manage but it's all the other things that go with the season which will challenge. Am I thinking too far ahead? I'm just trying to set an achievable goal to begin 2013 with. It looks as though I should be satisfied if I reach 80 kg/175 pounds for New Year. That's all I'm going to say about that right now. I'll adjust my tickers tomorrow after my official weigh in.

We have a lovely day and I should be outside so enough. I'm putting my laptop away till evening.

REPORTING BACK .......



After Lunch  = 120 cal
Fats = %
Proteins = %
Carbs = %
After Dinner = 578 cal
Fats = 89.7%
Proteins = 17.5%
Carbs = 12.8%
After Snacks and Drinks = 1127 cal
Fats = 75.3%
Proteins = 15.9%
Carbs = 8.8%
Total calories for day = 



HOW DID I DO? .......

Close enough. The chicken broth was hard to get right. I could be too high or too low by as much as 100 calories and heaps of carbs. Homemade stuff isn't always easy to assess especially when you don't measure anything.


Breakfast:- None unless you count the coffee and cream

Lunch: Chicken Broth. I'm not too sure I didn't put the ingredients into my tracker correctly. The various components look rather high for thin broth.

Dinner:- Baked chicken in marinade, creamed cpinach

Snacks:- Almonds, large piece of cheddar cheese

Drinks:- Water x 1
Flavoured Tea Infusions x 4
Cream coffee x 2

Daily Goal:- 1.5lt or 5 - 6 cups large *yes*

Exercise:- Walk or Cross-trainer *yes*

35 minutes cross-trainer = 8.15 km ... Good going for me.

September Total:- 55.5/60 km

BP:- 11th May 2012, 147/75
23rd May 2012, 135/75
15th June 2012, 135/85
17th July 2012, 137/75
3rd September 2012, 125/75 ... Meds changed. Accuretic becomes Accupril.


Weigh In approximately 7.30 am

1st September:- 87 kg/191.5 lbs
1st October:- 88 kg/193.5 lbs
Start Weight:- 114 kg/251 lbs

2012 Weight Loss History
January:- 10.5 kg/23 lbs
February:- 3.5 kg/7.5 lbs
March:- 3.5 kg/7.5 lbs
April:- 3 kg/6 lbs
May:- 1.5 kg/3 lbs
June:- 2.5 kg/5.5 lbs
July:- 1 kg/2 lbs
August:- 4 kg/8.5 lbs
September:- 1 kg/2 lbs
October:-

2 comments:

  1. I am almost at my all time heaviest. Time for me to get serious again with watching my food intake and exercise. Thanks for the much needed reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't thinking you're thinking too far ahead at all. The holidays are fast approaching and despite the fact that Christmas is just one day---holiday food lasts weeks! (And, here, we have Thanksgiving in a few weeks)

    I've been considering my strategy for the holidays, too. God is in control, but we must plan our steps as God directs our paths.

    Onward,

    Deb

    ReplyDelete