Tuesday, October 9, 2012

BEWARE SUGAR IS A DANGER FOOD


To read more about the connection between sugar and cancer go to Maria's Blog here

283 DAYS MAINLY WHEAT FREE

1/15 DAYS SIGNIFICANT ACTIVITY


TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS FOR 2012:- 26.5 kg/58 lbs


I'm feeling a little overwhelmed at present. I'm continuing to eat wheat free and I'm not eating any more than usual. Maybe the weather is getting me down. Too much wind, too many wet days, not enough sun. Maybe the Bells Palsy is getting at me. Today my eye has been quite sore.

We are going away for a few days. I need to find the energy to prepare. We'll leave home as early Friday morning as I can manage. Hopefully I'll be ready by 7.30 am. Friday is River Day, the Holy Spirit Retreat Day for women organised by my friend Julie, the pastor's wife from Pauanui. We will stay with them and I'll go to church there on Sunday. That's always a treat for me,

Sunday afternoon we will drive on to Rotorua and stay three nights and catch up with our son and some friends including Jackie. On Wednesday we will visit one of my childhood friends and stay the night before coming home. It will be good to have some great times of worship and prayer and sharing/fellowship. Some time with friends is needed but right now the thought of getting organised for a week away is daunting. I need to think about food I can get ready for the weekend. Once in Rotorua we'll be able to replenish our groceries at the SuperMarket.

I'm taking a holiday from Blogging for maybe 10 days. I might be back sooner but it depends on how I feel.

7 comments:

  1. HI

    I hope you are feeling better, sounds like some nice days away planned! You have inspired me with your weight loss and determination even though you have lots of stresses. I have lost over 3 kilos now and I have noticed a few positive changes to my health already,

    Take Care

    Peta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your time away and have a nice visit with Jackie. Don't worry about updating, just whenever you can :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a wonderfully refreshing time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a safe trip and looking forward to catching up :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a lovely quality time away with your friends and become refreshed. Just blog when you feel like it. Take some "time out" just for you.
    Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you will feel great once you head off Margie Anne :) It might be just the thing you need to focus a bit and feel better :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The retreat and time with friends sounds like just what you need! I'll be praying for you to have a blessed time of refreshing.

    Deb

    ReplyDelete