Thursday, September 13, 2012

QUICK NOTE

We are nearly ready to leave for our drive to Auckland airport. It's only 8.30 am but we have a 3.5 hour drive and need to be at the airport about 2 pm and we'll stop somewhere for lunch. It's going to be a long day as we have a birthday party to go to this evening.

I'm a little put out. Have gained 3 kg/6 pounds since stopping the diuretic a week ago. I might need to take it every 3rd day for a while. I certainly feel 100% better. I'm sure I was dehydrated most of the time. I think my lack of energy, interest in food and not drinking enough all stem from this medication. I think I'll just listen to my body. I will get my Blood Pressure checked tomorrow maybe! I should have done it yesterday but once I had my nails painted all I wanted to do was come home.

We have a beautiful morning here after a really white frost. Have our thermal undies on. It will be warm in the car. Hope Christchurch weather is kind to us softies.

Food not bad yesterday but a bit all over the place. Today will be the same but I'm not going to get upset about food .... such a small thing in the overall scheme of life. My only condition is NO WHEAT. I will also stay dairy free so no cappuccinos for me. Black coffee all the way today so I had better be careful how many I have if I want to sleep tonight.

I have packed my swimsuit and hope to go to heated pools in Chch. I am amazed by how good I look. I am thinking I feel brave enough to post the eye watering photos sometime soon. When I say I look good it is only in comparison to what was. But I am amazed by the slimmer belly and smaller bottom. I have pulled out some never before worn clothes because I bought them on the small side and now they are bordering on too loose. It's not just weight loss it's the loss of belly fat that is so amazing. Another amazing fact is that my skin does not have a deflated balloon look. I don't know how that works but I'll take it.

Blessings to all my readers and may you all have a brilliant day.

Make today the best you possibly can even if you have to go to Plan B,   C,  ....and end up on Plan F or G

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on getting smaller and the loose clothing. Yahoo!

    ReplyDelete