Sunday, September 16, 2012

ANOTHER DEMANDING DAY


259 DAYS MAINLY WHEAT FREE

1/15 DAYS SIGNIFICANT ACTIVITY


TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS FOR 2012:- 27 kg/59.5 lbs


Welcome to my new readers. 

It's never too late to change your life for better.


TODAY ..... Started out fairly relaxed but glad the day is over. So many things to sort out my head is sore. Had our first prison visit. I guess I could write more but I'm going to bed. Food and drink OK all considered. No photos. Just don't seem to have the heart to get the camera out. Tomorrow we have a few business things to deal with. I doubt if we can do enough but every little thing helps. Not a good idea to write at this end of the day.

THOUGHTS .......YESTERDAY

Starting to feel a little better after another good night's sleep. It is like recovering from a marathon. I do not have the stamina I would like to have,. Lovely warm sunny morning turning sour. It started out so nice I had thoughts of a walk and taking lots of photos. That is not going to happen as the clouds come down lower and rain threatens. The temperature is also dropping fast from a guessed 15 or17'C to 10'C. (59-62'F down to 50'F.) It feels very chilly with a south easterly  breeze. I hadn't realised until we were talking on Thursday evening that Christchurch had snow as well as ice earlier in the week. One of the women with us said she was unable to go to work, (night shift at the police call centre), because she lives in the Port Hills and the road is steep and twisty. It was too dangerous to drive at night.

I want to get out and about but I don't think we are going to have suitable weather for most of our time here.

REPORTING BACK .......

Too tired to write this up properly tonight. Don't know what is going on with me but I'm off to bed now.

HOW DID I DO? .......

An OK day but did nothing interesting.


Breakfast:- Handful of mesculin salad mix with balsamic vinegar, 2 egg, (Eggs from the chooks in the back garden),  omelet with fresh cut asparagus from Amanda's garden. Here we are right in the city and there is space for a lovely veggies garden and 6 hens. My omelets taste very different. I wondered if I would notice the taste difference and am pleased to say I do. The natural colour is great too. I Haven't had eggs this good for many years.

Lunch: Left-overs, mashed potato reheated like a pancake with minced beef stew.

Dinner:- Roast pork with roast pumpkin and yam and steamed broccoli.

Snacks:- Almonds, dried apricots, Lindt chilli chocolate ... this chocolate could become addictive even though it's 70%

Drinks:- Water x 0
Flavoured Tea Infusions x 6
Black coffee x 1

Daily Goal:- 1.5lt or 5 - 6 cups large *yes*

Exercise:- Walk or Cross-trainer *no*

? minutes cross-trainer = ? km

September Total:- 4.5/60 km

BP:- 11th May 2012, 147/75
23rd May 2012, 135/75
15th June 2012, 135/85
17th July 2012, 137/75
3rd September 2012, 125/75 ... Meds changed. Accuretic becomes Accupril.

Weigh In 7.30 am

1st August:- 91 kg/200 lbs
1st September:- 87 kg/191.5 lbs
Start Weight:- 114 kg/251 lbs

2012 Weight Loss History
January:- 10.5 kg/23 lbs
February:- 3.5 kg/7.5 lbs
March:- 3.5 kg/7.5 lbs
April:- 3 kg/6 lbs
May:- 1.5 kg/3 lbs
June:- 2.5 kg/5.5 lbs
July:- 1 kg/2 lbs
August:- 4 kg/8.5 lbs
September:-

4 comments:

  1. Take good care of you. Hope like Lynda tomorrow is better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the others hope tomorrow well today is a better day for you... sending positive vibes for some nice weather for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you are okay Margie Anne and that things get better. Lots of hugs!! xox

    ReplyDelete