Thursday, August 23, 2012

TWO DAYS WORTH


 236 DAYS MAINLY WHEAT FREE 

7/31 DAYS OF SIGNIFICANT ACTIVITY


TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS FOR 2012:- 23.5 kg/ 51 lbs


Thoughts for the day..........

Welcome to my new readers. 

It's never too late to change your life for better.

Seven stress busters

* Listening to favourite music. I prefer Christian Music with good lyrics. Words touch my heart, drawing me closer to God.

* Physical contact with people you are comfortable with. I'm not good at this. I like to hug my friends but it begins and ends there. Intimacy is our marriage can work either way.

* Spending time with pets is good. My preference is for dogs or cats but we don't have any pets of our own at present.

* Humour, laughter. Don't get enough of this.

* Getting outside to enjoy natural surroundings.

* Prayer which is both comforting and and helps me remain positive.

* Creating.. OK sometimes this is frustrating but ultimately if you're not being creative in some way or another you're not fulfilled.

Something to think about.

Reporting back............

The lady from the Cancer Society called this morning so we met her at Mum's. They are very picky about the books they accept and only took a dozen or so. I guess they know which ones they can sell but I was a little surprised that they took none of the beautiful coffee table type. Now I have 14 boxes of books to dispose of. I guess my best bet is taking them to Thames next time we go. While we were out we did a few chores in town including buying more plant mix. Hopefully it will be fine enough tomorrow to to some gardening tomorrow. We have 5 daffodils in flower. Lots more but I planted them so late they might not flower this year.

Yesterday John got the brake part for the Old Purple Bus and fitted it. The next thing is to get the brake fluid in and check them for leaks. After that he can do some test driving around here. We need to be very sure they are working properly before he takes the bus to Thames to be worked on for a new Certificate of Fitness. We just might be on track to be using it again in January.

How did I do?

Food OK drinking a bit hit and miss. No exercise. I seem to be terribly tired/fatigued. I need to address that and get some fitness beck into my life.

Breakfast:- Smoothie


Lunch:- Indifferent veggie Frittata and cappuccino


Tea/Dinner:- Chicken and cauliflower mash.

Snacks:- Almonds, dried apricot, rice crackers and camembert.

Drinks:- Water x 0
Flavoured teas x 4 or 5
Cappuccino, no sugar x 1

Daily Goal:- 1.5 lt or 5-6 large cups *no*

Exercise:- Walk or Cross-trainer *no*

20 minutes cross-trainer = 4.5 km

21.75/75 km for August


BP 11th May, 2012 147/75
BP 23rd May 2012 135/75
BP 15th June 2012 135/85



1ST JULY 7.30 am - 90 kg/198 lb
3RD AUGUST - 91 kg/200 lbs
Start weight:- 114.5 kg/251 lbs

Weight loss history for 2012
January: - 10.5kg/23 lbs
February: - 3.5 kg/7.5 lbs
March: - 3.5 kg/7.5 lbs
April: - 3 kg/ 6.5 lbs
May: - 1.5 kg/ 3 lbs
June: - 2.5 kg/5.5 lbs
July: - + 1 kg/2 lbs

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the good writeup. It actually was once a amusement account
    it. Look complicated to more added agreeable from you! By the way, how could we be in contact?
    My webpage > click here publishing

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL... what is an 'indifferent' vege frittata???
    I hope it's lovely weather over there today so you can garden. It's a lovely day here.

    ReplyDelete