Friday, August 10, 2012

FAME

THE SUN SETTING ON A PERFECT DAY

223 DAYS MAINLY WHEAT FREE 

2/31 DAYS OF SIGNIFICANT ACTIVITY


TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS FOR 2012:- 23.5 kg/ 51 lbs


Thoughts for the day..........

Today I am on this months list of blogs on Jimmy Moore's. Livin la Vida post. My Blogs are usually a bit more chatty than informative but after all it's my life and while the focus of this Blog is on health, food and some activities, the whole purpose of living well is lifestyle. So I'm chatty about this and that. If this is the first time you've read my Blog.... Welcome. I hope you find something amusing and helpful. Above all I want to encourage people that it's never too late to change things for the better. We are blessed to live in a time when there is so much information available to anyone who cares to search for it on the internet. Of course we do run the risk of over-load and for every bit of good info there is the opposite. Good old common sense is the key to staying sane.

I am so grateful for people like Dr. Bill Davis, Tom Naughton, Jimmy Moore and so many others who have not only opened my mind to 'new to me science' but helped me settle the direction that is best for me. I've known for nearly 50 years I had some problems with certain foods but it was so jumbled up in my head. Thanks to the book Wheat Belly I have been able to untangle the jumble. My belief in myself has been strongly challenged over the years. On this matter  I can now trust myself. That's good! Very good!

Reporting back............

Lovely day. Even did some gardening. We made a loaf of gluten free bread. Not perfect but edible.

How did I do?

Great ..... if only I didn;t try out our bread. It's given me reflux.

Breakfast:- Mid-day -Berry Smoothie


Lunch:- 3 pm small tossed lettuce salad with salami and camermbert. Newmans balsamic dressing.


Tea/Dinner:- Stuffed mushrooms and tossed salad

Snacks:- Almonds, dried apricot, wheat free bread

Drinks:- Water x 0
Flavoured teas x 5

Daily Goal:- 1.5 lt or 5-6 large cups *yes/no*

Exercise:- Walk or Cross-trainer *yes*

15 minutes cross-trainer = 3 km'

This was a more reasonable time. I aim to up the time slowly so that this time next week I am comfortably doing 20 minutes.


BP 11th May, 2012 147/75
BP 23rd May 2012 135/75
BP 15th June 2012 135/85



1ST JULY 7.30 am - 90 kg/198 lb
3RD AUGUST - 91 kg/200 lbs
Start weight:- 114.5 kg/251 lbs

Weight loss history for 2012
January: - 10.5kg/23 lbs
February: - 3.5 kg/7.5 lbs
March: - 3.5 kg/7.5 lbs
April: - 3 kg/ 6.5 lbs
May: - 1.5 kg/ 3 lbs
June: - 2.5 kg/5.5 lbs
July: - + 1 kg/2 lbs

Next Official Weigh-in September 1st





2 comments:

  1. Yay for being linked on Jimmy's website!! Isn't it just amazing to have found this lifestyle and to be actually living it? Here I am, three weeks in Italy and not one temptation or difficult meal challenge. (Well maybe one, the pasta at the farm but hey - that was the exception for sure).

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I am so grateful for people like Dr. Bill Davis, Tom Naughton, Jimmy Moore and so many others who have not only opened my mind to 'new to me science'..."

    Couldn't agree more! I only wish I had learned of it years ago. But like you said, it's never too late. :-)

    ReplyDelete