Saturday, July 14, 2012

AT MY MOTHER'S HOUSE


MORNING SKY - I MISSED THE BEST COLOUR BUT THIS STILL MAKES A PRETTY PICTURE

196 DAYS MAINLY WHEAT FREE 

 2 DAYS OUT OF 31  EXERCISING



TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS FOR 2012:- 24.5 kg/ 54 lbs


Thoughts for the day..........

Today is the day we move out to cat-sit. We got ourselves packed up but I was so slow we missed Jane so I never said goodbye in person. She left nearly an hour before we got to Mum's house. I meant to call or text her later in the afternoon when I knew she would be at the airport.

It was nearly 7 pm before I thought about it again and when I found my phone I had missed a heap of texts from her and she had boarded at 6.30 pm. I felt sick. Such a bad mother. I've sent a text to her cousins phone. Hopefully it works between here and Bali and she will get my apology when she lands. As I write Jane is four hours into a ten hour flight. I feel as though I let her down by not talking to her before she left. Once she arrives I'm hoping she will be too busy having fun to be worried about us. 

Reporting back............

My sister was here, at Mum's house, when we arrived. It was good to catch up with her. I'd hoped to have some time with her but she left to go home after a couple of hours. Before she left she gave me a bottle of collodial silver she had made up. We're supposed to take it to protect us from radiation and follow her instructions to get our own kit for making it. She has many paranoid and crazy beliefs and one is that the whole world is going to experience a major radiation event. We've also been told to stock up on canned foods as one day there will be no safe food. Who puts all this weird stuff out for vulnerable people to get hooked up on?

How did I do?

My food has been OK. The scales here are a little different to my ones at home so they will only tell me whether I am losing or gaining based on my weight tomorrow.


Breakfast:- Smoothie

Lunch:- Cold roast beef and flax bread with a little butter and mustard pickle

Tea/Dinner:- Beef casserole

Snacks:- Almonds, dried apricot, piece of dark chocolate.

Drinks:- Water x 0
Flavoured teas x 6

Daily Goal:- 1.5 lt or 5-6 large cups *yes*

Exercise:- Walk or Cross-trainer *no*

? minutes cross-trainer = ? km

I aim to walk or cross-train an average of 3 km or more each day this month.

I want to do at least 3 60 minute sessions

1 x 60 min. cross-trainer or walk 6 km
2 x
3 x

5/103 km for May

I am going to do the stretching exercises in my Jenny Craig book. I did them many years ago and found them easily do-able for me. My goal is to eventually stretch every day.

Stretching 2 x week.
Week 1 x 1
Week 2
Week 3
Week 4

I am getting fitter, stronger, improving my stamina and flexibility.

Has to be good. Right!

BP 11th May, 2012 147/75
BP 23rd May 2012 135/75
BP 15th June 2012 135/85

1ST JUNE 7.30 am -  92.5 kg/ 203.5 lb
1ST JULY 7.30 am - 90 kg/ 198 lb
Start weight:- 114.5 kg/251 lb

Weight loss history for 2012
January:- 10.5kg/23 lbs
February:- 3.5 kg/7.5 lbs
March:- 3.5 kg/7.5 lbs
April:- 3 kg/ 6.5 lbs
May:- 1.5 kg/ 3 lbs
June:- 2.5 kg/5.5 lbs

Next Official Weigh-in August 1st




2 comments:

  1. Had to chuckle... bank robbers make their getaways in cars, but that doesn't make the cars suspect. Same with colloidal silver. I'm sorry your sister has some "off" ideas, but actually colloidal silver is a very helpful and protective substance, WHEN MADE AND USED PROPERLY. The bit about world radiation?? Oh, I suppose some govt could be dumb enough to finally nuke us all, you never know, but I'm not worrying about it.

    Before I moved, I made my own for occasional use. My kit is packed away somewhere, and I keep thinking I need to dig it out and use it again. There's a lot of misunderstanding about colloidal silver, due to the intimidating practices of the "powers that be" that don't want it available. Sort of like the fight for stevia.

    Here's a great article by a source I trust, in case you are curious: http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/02/07/new-guidelines-released-for-safe-usage-of-colloidal-silver-supplements.aspx

    Hugs,
    Loretta

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you daughter has a wonderful time away.

    ReplyDelete