Saturday, July 28, 2012

HARBINGER OF SPRING


FIRST DAFFODIL THIS YEAR

IT'S A LITTLE LONELY BUT THERE ARE MANY MORE TO COME.



209 DAYS MAINLY WHEAT FREE 

 2 DAYS OUT OF 31  EXERCISING



TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS FOR 2012:- 24.5 kg/ 54 lbs


Thoughts for the day..........


Reporting back............

We had a lovely sunny day. What a change. Time to do some laundry and since I never wash my whites at Mum's we took a drive and went home. Despite filters at Mum's house the water tends to be coloured with organic matter from the stream in the hill. We are on a private water from a dam on a nearby farm. The recent rain has turned our water quite brown from the soil and bush. We did our four loads of washing and pottered around checking things out before coming back to Mum's for lunch. Later we did our grocery shopping and I have a huge pot of soup in the slow cooker using the liquid from a bacon hock.

How did I do?

Fine but too tired to complete this post last night.

Breakfast:- Cheese omelet

Lunch:- left-over Chinese. Apple, cheese, walnuts

Tea/Dinner:- 2 slices gluten free bread and marmite

Snacks:- Almonds,  piece dark chocolate

Drinks:- Water x 0
Flavoured teas x 6

Daily Goal:- 1.5 lt or 5-6 large cups *yes/no*

Exercise:- Walk or Cross-trainer *yes/no*

? minutes cross-trainer = ? km


BP 11th May, 2012 147/75
BP 23rd May 2012 135/75
BP 15th June 2012 135/85

1ST JUNE 7.30 am -  92.5 kg/ 203.5 lb
1ST JULY 7.30 am - 90 kg/ 198 lb
Start weight:- 114.5 kg/251 lb

Weight loss history for 2012
January:- 10.5kg/23 lbs
February:- 3.5 kg/7.5 lbs
March:- 3.5 kg/7.5 lbs
April:- 3 kg/ 6.5 lbs
May:- 1.5 kg/ 3 lbs
June:- 2.5 kg/5.5 lbs

Next Official Weigh-in August 1st




5 comments:

  1. Love that daffodil, it's so perky and happy looking. Even it's SHADOW looks perky and happy, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I commented on this post and the comment isn't here! :i I said I loved the daffodil, too and wanted to know what the little red posies were behind it.

    I also made mention of the fact that your weather reports always take me by surprise for a moment, since the timing of your seasons are so different from ours. It's been in the 90s here--we could use some "Spring!"

    I wonder if any other comments I've made here have been lost and I didn't notice....

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The round green leaves with the little red flowers look like geraniums to me??

      Delete
    2. You're right Loretta. Sadly my geraniums don't grow well. They should love it here but a combination of poor soil/sand and getting wet feet all too often. A raised garden and pots are my only hope. Why do weeds continue to grow but not the plants I want?

      *smiles*

      Delete
  3. Ohhh a daffodil, Spring is on the way.... That picture gave me a smile :)

    ReplyDelete