Friday, July 6, 2012

DAY 187 DINNER WITH JANE



187 DAYS MAINLY WHEAT FREE - 2 DAYS OUT OF 31  EXERCISING


TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS FOR 2012:- 24.5 kg/ 54 lbs 


Grocery shopping and cooking tea to eat with Jane.

It's a beautiful day. Hard to believe rain is forecast for later. We have washing drying in the sun and I've sown some seeds into pots and garlic. Hope it comes to something this year. So far I've been able to harvest a few leaves of cos lettuce. Not my favourite but so easy to grow. I also threw a few baby kale leaves into some left over veggies I was heating through. Again not a favourite but useful.

I have 40 bulbs to plant and I probably won't get a better time than after lunch today. I have to release the weedy bits first but shouldn't take too long. Can you see I'm digging myself into this place after years of feeling as though we are camping.
  
Reporting Back ..............

This post is very late, by nearly 24 hours. We got home at 9 pm last night. I out away most of the groceries. I found I was too tired to finish this post and I'm still tired.

Breakfast:- OOPS! None.

Lunch:-   Ditto of last night's tea, meatloaf, brussels sprouts and carrot

Tea/Dinner:- Meat

Snacks:- almonds and other stuff.

Drinks:- Water x 1
Flavoured teas x 5

Daily Goal:- 1.5 lt or 5-6 large cups *yes*

Exercise:- Walk or Cross-trainer *no*

I did do a little gardening

? minutes cross-trainer = ? km

I aim to walk or cross-train an average of 3 km or more each day this month.

I want to do at least 3 60 minute sessions

1 x 60 min. cross-trainer or walk 6 km 
2 x
3 x

5/103 km for May

I am going to do the stretching exercises in my Jenny Craig book. I did them many years ago and found them easily do-able for me. My goal is to eventually stretch every day.

Stretching 2 x week.
Week 1 x 1
Week 2
Week 3
Week 4

I am getting fitter, stronger, improving my stamina and flexibility.
Has to be good. Right!

BP 11th May, 2012 147/75
BP 23rd May 2012 135/75
BP 15th June 2012 135/85



1ST JUNE 7.30 am -  92.5 kg/ 203.5 lb
1ST JULY 7.30 am - 90 kg/ 198 lb
Start weight check:- 114.5 kg/251 lb

Weight loss 
January:- 10.5kg/23 lbs 
February:- 3.5 kg/7.5 lbs
March:- 3.5 kg/7.5 lbs
April:- 3 kg/ 6.5 lbs
May:- 1.5 kg/ 3 lbs
June:- 2.5 kg/5.5 lbs
         
Next Official Weigh-in August 1st





No comments:

Post a Comment