Monday, July 16, 2012

THE BOSS TIMES TWO


LEXIE, (ALEXANDER ....) 

KATIE, (KATERINA.....)

Both cats are registered pedigree Ragdolls. Lexie, is twice the size of Katie. It's normal for male Ragdolls to be 9 kg compared to 5 kg for females. Lexie is a little bit unusual in that he has a big fluffy ruff, in fact his fur is much longer than Katies, he has big baggy pants and from the front looks quite leonine especially in winter. Katie and Lexie are same age, 4 years and a three months, and Cattery mates but from different litters, One day , when we sell this house, we will have to re-home them. Jane and I will decide whose home is the most suitable. Jane has become very attached to them so my guess is she will chose her new home based on the needs of Katie and Lexie. 


197 DAYS MAINLY WHEAT FREE 

 2 DAYS OUT OF 31  EXERCISING



TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS FOR 2012:- 24.5 kg/ 54 lbs


Thoughts for the day..........

I should swap my scales for the ones in this house. I have lost 4 kg overnight ..*giggles*

It's been a grey, misty day with some heavy rain and I have spent the day mooching and reading.

Hope it clears up tomorrow because we want to go home and get our gas heater to save using the inefficient electric heater here. I've always found this house cold, except in summer when it gets too hot upstairs. The living area has so many windows and glass French doors you could say it has 3 glass walls and it's not double glazing. 

Reporting back............

I had a period this afternoon when I wanted something to pick at. It was quite an attack of the munchies. I found some dark chocolate sweetened with stevia that Jane had left in the pantry. I hope we can find it in the locals shops and replace it. I'm no longer hungry and am trying to stir myself to cook a couple of eggs before the effect of the chocolate wears off.

How did I do?



Breakfast:- Smoothie

Lunch:- Beef casserole, flax bread sandwich with butter and soft blue vein cheese.

Tea/Dinner:- 2 eggs and a slice of bacon

Snacks:- Chocolate bar sweetened with stevia.

Drinks:- Water x 0
Flavoured teas x 5

Daily Goal:- 1.5 lt or 5-6 large cups *yes*

Exercise:- Walk or Cross-trainer *yes/no*

? minutes cross-trainer = ? km

I aim to walk or cross-train an average of 3 km or more each day this month.

I want to do at least 3 60 minute sessions

1 x 60 min. cross-trainer or walk 6 km
2 x
3 x

5/103 km for May

I am going to do the stretching exercises in my Jenny Craig book. I did them many years ago and found them easily do-able for me. My goal is to eventually stretch every day.

Stretching 2 x week.
Week 1 x 1
Week 2
Week 3
Week 4

I am getting fitter, stronger, improving my stamina and flexibility.

Has to be good. Right!

BP 11th May, 2012 147/75
BP 23rd May 2012 135/75
BP 15th June 2012 135/85

1ST JUNE 7.30 am -  92.5 kg/ 203.5 lb
1ST JULY 7.30 am - 90 kg/ 198 lb
Start weight:- 114.5 kg/251 lb

Weight loss history for 2012
January:- 10.5kg/23 lbs
February:- 3.5 kg/7.5 lbs
March:- 3.5 kg/7.5 lbs
April:- 3 kg/ 6.5 lbs
May:- 1.5 kg/ 3 lbs
June:- 2.5 kg/5.5 lbs

Next Official Weigh-in August 1st




1 comment:

  1. All that fur! They must be terribly hot in the summer. I hope they have air conditioning.

    That scale--sounds like a friend to me! :)

    Deb

    ReplyDelete