Tuesday, June 5, 2012

PLODDING ON


MOUNT SHASTA DINNER TRAIN

We froze while waiting to board the train in McCloud
There had been a fresh fall of snow the previous day and night, something that made me feel quite nervous as we would be driving back to Redding after 9 am. I was worried about ice on the road. Needlessly as it turned out.

SOMETHING JOHN WAS INTERESTED IN
The train ride was one of the many highlights of our 2006 trip. The snow on the trees glistened in the train lights shining out from under the carriages. Here and there were fresh animal footprints in the pristine snow. We marvelled we enjoyed the Christmas card-like scenes.

157 DAYS MAINLY WHEAT FREE - 4 DAYS OUT OF 30  EXERCISING

TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS FOR 2012:- 22 kg/ 48.5 lbs 

We were up early this morning. No idea why. I got my exercise done and nothing else. I wanted to do some baking but just did not have the mental energy to cope with new recipes.

HOW DID I DO?

I did well. All boxes ticked again.

Breakfast:- Smoothie

Lunch:-   Chicken, avocado and bits and pieces Salad

Tea/Dinner:- Bacon and eggs cooked by John

Snacks:- Almonds and walnuts

Drinks:- Water x 1
Flavoured teas x 4

Daily Goal:- 1.5 lt or 5-6 large cups *yes*

Exercise:- Walk or Cross-trainer *yes/*

41.5 minutes cross-trainer = 9 km

I aim to walk or cross-train an average of 5 km or more each day this month. A little slower today while watching the Queen's 60th Anniversary concert on UK TV.

I want to do at least 3 60 minute sessions

1 x 60 min. cross-trainer or walk 6 km
2 x
3 x

35.5/160 km for May

I am going to do the stretching exercises in my Jenny Craig book. I did them many years ago and found them easily do-able for me. My goal is to eventually stretch every day.

Stretching 2 x week.
Week 1
Week 2
Week 3
Week 4

I am getting fitter, stronger, improving my stamina and flexibility.
Has to be good. Right!

BP 11th May, 2012 147/75
BP 23rd May 2012 135/75


1ST MAY 7.30 am:-  94 kg/ 206.5 lbs
1ST JUNE 7.30 am -  92.5 kg/ 203.5 lb

Start weight check:- 114.5 kg/251 lb

Weight loss 
January:- 10.5kg/23 lbs 
February:- 3.5 kg/7.5 lbs
March:- 3.5 kg/7.5 lbs
April:- 3 kg/ 6.5 lbs
May:- : 1.5 kg/ 3 lbs_
         
Next Official Weigh-in July 1st
READY FOR DINNER


1 comment:

  1. Anne, it's time to post a recent photo of you! You've lost so much weight, I want to be inspired by you!

    ReplyDelete