Thursday, June 21, 2012

DAY 173 JUNE 21ST



MUM'S SPOILT RAGDOLL CATS ARE HAPPY
JANE TAKES GREAT CARE OF THEM

I MUST TRY TO GET BETTER PHOTOS OF THEM
THEY ARE SO FLUFFY WITH THEIR WINTER FUR

166 DAYS MAINLY WHEAT FREE - 8 DAYS OUT OF 30  EXERCISING


TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS FOR 2012:- 22 kg/ 48.5 lbs 


Seem to be very tired today. Early to bed I think.

We had to go over to Mum's house to meet the Valuer today. I arranged to have the house valued by an independent valuer so that we can discuss selling it. My brother is thinking of buying it but we need to have some guidelines and I'm not convinced he can really afford it. We would like our cash out but it's sad having to sell.

John has always wanted to do a cruise through the Panama Canal. I think there is one we can manage once that house is sold.

HOW DID I DO?

So far I've done well. My meals have been low carb and I did my exercise. I might have missed one drink. Not so good.

Breakfast:- Smoothie

Lunch:-   Egg Salad, pork steak

Tea/Dinner:- Meat and veggies

Snacks:- Camembert, walnuts

Drinks:- Water x 1
Flavoured teas x 4

Daily Goal:- 1.5 lt or 5-6 large cups *yes*

Exercise:- Walk or Cross-trainer *yes*

45 minutes cross-trainer = 9 km

I aim to walk or cross-train an average of 5 km or more each day this month.

I want to do at least 3 60 minute sessions

1 x 60 min. cross-trainer or walk 6 km Done
2 x
3 x

69/160 km for May

I am going to do the stretching exercises in my Jenny Craig book. I did them many years ago and found them easily do-able for me. My goal is to eventually stretch every day.

Stretching 2 x week.
Week 1 x 1
Week 2
Week 3
Week 4

I am getting fitter, stronger, improving my stamina and flexibility.
Has to be good. Right!

BP 11th May, 2012 147/75
BP 23rd May 2012 135/75


1ST MAY 7.30 am:-  94 kg/ 206.5 lbs
1ST JUNE 7.30 am -  92.5 kg/ 203.5 lb

Start weight check:- 114.5 kg/251 lb

Weight loss 
January:- 10.5kg/23 lbs 
February:- 3.5 kg/7.5 lbs
March:- 3.5 kg/7.5 lbs
April:- 3 kg/ 6.5 lbs
May:- : 1.5 kg/ 3 lbs_
         
Next Official Weigh-in July 1st


No comments:

Post a Comment