Wednesday, June 20, 2012

DAY 172 JUNE 20TH


THE BUILDING CONTINUES NEXT DOOR TO MUM'S HOUSE

172 DAYS MAINLY WHEAT FREE - 7 DAYS OUT OF 30  EXERCISING


TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS FOR 2012:- 22 kg/ 48.5 lbs 


Today we went into Whitianga for groceries and a few other odd jobs. Our son and his wife have moved on to visit friends in Tauranga. As we arrived home my phone rang. It was the valuer making an appointment to visit Mum's house. We have to go out again tomorrow. Bother!

HOW DID I DO?

I felt a little hungry a couple of times today but I also feel very well. I haven't counted Carbohydrate grams or calories, nor have I done any exercise but I'm hoping this is the beginning of getting back into the lean For Life pattern. 

Breakfast:- None

Lunch:-   2 boiled eggs

Tea/Dinner:- Egg salad, celery, gherkin, olive, red onion, baby red pepper, salad dressing, yoghurt cheese, mustard mixed and served on lettuce.

Snacks:- Almonds

Drinks:- Water x 0
Flavoured teas x 5
Coffee with a spoon of freshly whipped cream

Daily Goal:- 1.5 lt or 5-6 large cups *yes*

Exercise:- Walk or Cross-trainer *no*

? minutes cross-trainer =? km

I aim to walk or cross-train an average of 5 km or more each day this month.

I want to do at least 3 60 minute sessions

1 x 60 min. cross-trainer or walk 6 km Done
2 x
3 x

60/160 km for May

I am going to do the stretching exercises in my Jenny Craig book. I did them many years ago and found them easily do-able for me. My goal is to eventually stretch every day.

Stretching 2 x week.
Week 1 x1
Week 2
Week 3
Week 4

I am getting fitter, stronger, improving my stamina and flexibility.
Has to be good. Right!

BP 11th May, 2012 147/75
BP 23rd May 2012 135/75


1ST MAY 7.30 am:-  94 kg/ 206.5 lbs
1ST JUNE 7.30 am -  92.5 kg/ 203.5 lb

Start weight check:- 114.5 kg/251 lb

Weight loss 
January:- 10.5kg/23 lbs 
February:- 3.5 kg/7.5 lbs
March:- 3.5 kg/7.5 lbs
April:- 3 kg/ 6.5 lbs
May:- : 1.5 kg/ 3 lbs_
         
Next Official Weigh-in July 1st


1 comment:

  1. Drool is what I did when I saw that pic! How beautifully peaceful!Wow. Can you say "Dream"!ha,ha!

    ReplyDelete