Saturday, May 5, 2012

126 DAYS MAINLY WHEAT FREE - 4 DAYS OUT OF 31, EXERCISE




MUM'S 95TH BIRTHDAY, 2 YEARS AGO TODAY
I AM SURPRISED BY HOW WELL SHE LOOKED
IT MADE ME REALISE HOW SHE HAD SLOWLY FADED OVER THE FOLLOWING 18 MONTHS.
TODAY SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN 97.I'M GLAD SHE DIDN'T LIVE LONGER IN HER TIRED OLD BODY.
I WAS TRULY BLESSED TO HAVE THIS BEAUTIFUL WOMAN TO BE MY MOTHER
I MISS HER MORE NOW THAN WHEN SHE FIRST DIED 3 MONTHS AGO.

Having a great time. Too busy talking to write


Reporting Back ..............

Lots of hugs and lots of meeting up with old friends.

HOW DID I DO?

I did well

Breakfast:- Yoghurt with nuts and dried fruit

Lunch:- Ham, roast beef, salad and other veggies.

Tea/Dinner:- Steak and salad, small piece of frittata

Snacks:- almonds, frittata.

Drinks:- Water x 3
Flavoured teas x 3
1/2 glass of grape juice

Daily Goal:- 1.5 lt or 5-6 large cups *yes*

Exercise:- Walk or Cross-trainer *no*

I aim to walk or cross-train 5 km or more each day this month plus....

1 x 60 min. cross-trainer or walk 6 km
2 x
3 x

26/160 km for May

I am going to do the stretching exercises in my Jenny Craig book. I did them many years ago and found them easily do-able for me. My goal is to eventually stretch every day.

Stretching 2 x week.
Week 1
Week 2
Week 3
Week 4

I am getting fitter, stronger, improving my stamina and flexibility.
Has to be good. Right!


1ST MAY 7.30 am:-  94 kg/ 206.5 lbs

Start weight check:- 114.5 kg/251 lb

Weight loss 
January:- 10.5kg/23 lbs 
February:- 3.5 kg/7.5 lbs
March:- 3.5 kg/7.5 lbs
April:- 3 kg/ 6.5 lbs


TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS FOR 2012:- 20.5 kg/ 45 lbs 

Next Official Weigh-in June 1st






2 comments:

  1. "I MISS HER MORE NOW THAN WHEN SHE FIRST DIED 3 MONTHS AGO."

    I totally understand that, having experienced it myself with my Mom. I'm so glad you have good memories to cherish. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too can relate to how you feel about your Mum. The memories are always with us.
    You are doing so well with your weight loss & health. I have stalled in the last month and I really need to sort out why. Maybe lack of water is one thing and not enough exercise is another. Food is not really any different from when I started so don't think it is that unless it is dairy from yoghurt. Must talk to Lynda :) She always seems to know where to find the information on any given topic.:)
    Hope you are enjoying the beautiful Autumn days......cold at night but just gorgeous sunny days :)

    ReplyDelete