Wednesday, May 16, 2012

137 DAYS MAINLY WHEAT FREE - 6 DAYS OUT OF 31, EXERCISE





My eye has been a bother today. not coping well.

Reporting Back ..............

Another

HOW DID I DO?

I did well

Breakfast:- None. Didn't feel like eating

Lunch:- almond pikelets

Tea/Dinner:- bacon, onion and tomato

Snacks:- almonds

Drinks:- Water x 1
Flavoured teas x 2

Daily Goal:- 1.5 lt or 5-6 large cups *yes/no*

Exercise:- Walk or Cross-trainer *yes/no*

I aim to walk or cross-train 5 km or more each day this month plus....

1 x 60 min. cross-trainer or walk 6 km
2 x
3 x

26/160 km for May

I am going to do the stretching exercises in my Jenny Craig book. I did them many years ago and found them easily do-able for me. My goal is to eventually stretch every day.

Stretching 2 x week.
Week 1
Week 2
Week 3
Week 4

I am getting fitter, stronger, improving my stamina and flexibility.
Has to be good. Right!

BP 11th May, 2012 147/75


1ST MAY 7.30 am:-  94 kg/ 206.5 lbs

Start weight check:- 114.5 kg/251 lb

Weight loss 
January:- 10.5kg/23 lbs 
February:- 3.5 kg/7.5 lbs
March:- 3.5 kg/7.5 lbs
April:- 3 kg/ 6.5 lbs


TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS FOR 2012:- 20.5 kg/ 45 lbs 

Next Official Weigh-in June 1st


5 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks a bunch for stopping by my blog and putting in a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing so well, keep it up! Nice photo of the tree. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you eye is still bothering you, hope you are feeling better today hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's wrong with ya eye?
    Must have missed that info somewhere along the way.
    You are doing bloody well with the weight loss Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you feel better soon. It must be so frustrating for you with your eye the way it is.
    Take care
    Big hugs :)

    ReplyDelete