Friday, May 4, 2012

125 DAYS MAINLY WHEAT FREE - 4 DAYS OUT OF 31, EXERCISE






THOUGHTS - none


Reporting Back ..............

Off to bed. Very tired. Long day. Staying with people who were strangers and after 6 hours non-stop talk are now good friends.

HOW DID I DO?

I did well


Breakfast:- Smoothie No yoghurt. Omelet with yoghurt cheese and salami for flavour.

Lunch:- Fritatta, lettuce, pepperdew, gherkin

Tea/Dinner:- Fritatta and salad
Snacks:- almonds

Drinks:- Water x 1
Flavoured teas x 5

Daily Goal:- 1.5 lt or 5-6 large cups *yes*

Exercise:- Walk or Cross-trainer *yes*

40 mins C/T = 9 km

John oiled away the squeaks so my improved time is probably due to less resistance. Nevertheless my breathing, strength and speed are improving.

I aim to walk or cross-train 5 km or more each day this month plus....

1 x 60 min. cross-trainer or walk 6 km
2 x
3 x

26/160 km for May

I am going to do the stretching exercises in my Jenny Craig book. I did them many years ago and found them easily do-able for me. My goal is to eventually stretch every day.

Stretching 2 x week.
Week 1
Week 2
Week 3
Week 4

I am getting fitter, stronger, improving my stamina and flexibility.
Has to be good. Right!


1ST MAY 7.30 am:-  94 kg/ 206.5 lbs

Start weight check:- 114.5 kg/251 lb

Weight loss 
January:- 10.5kg/23 lbs 
February:- 3.5 kg/7.5 lbs
March:- 3.5 kg/7.5 lbs
April:- 3 kg/ 6.5 lbs


TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS FOR 2012:- 20.5 kg/ 45 lbs 

Next Official Weigh-in June 1st


1 comment:

  1. Every day you are getting closer to your goal. Keep it up and say focused!!

    ReplyDelete