Tuesday, May 1, 2012

122 DAYS MAINLY WHEAT FREE - 1 DAY OUT OF 31, WALKING/EXERCISE


MISSING MY BEACH WALKS
 BUT MY EYES ARE A LOT HAPPIER KEEPING OUT OF THE COLD, WIND OR BRIGHT LIGHT.
 HOPE THIS DOESN'T GO ON FOR TOO LONG.

1ST MAY 7.30 am:-  94 kg/ 206.5 lbs

Start weight check:- 114.5 kg/251 lbMISS

Weight loss 
January:- 10.5kg/23 lbs 
February:- 3.5 kg/7.5 lbs
March:- 3.5 kg/7.5 lbs
April:- 3 kg/ 6.5 lbs


TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS FOR 2012:- 20.5 kg/ 45 lbs 

Next Official Weigh-in June 1st

I  was very excited this morning and wrote about a couple or three things. All Lost. Somehow I deleted, wiped out, demolished some good writing.

One thing is my continuing weight loss. I will revise my goals for this year when I have lost another 3.5 kg. I'm only 2.5 kg/5 lbs away from my 2012 goal then I can sit back and rest on my laurels.

Not Likely! I may have lost a significant amount of weight but I'm not even half way. I have short term goals in mind but I'm not ready to publish them yet, 

Breakfast:- Smoothie

Lunch:- Salami, blue cheese, lettuce, red capsicum, cucumber, pepperdew, mustard and honey dressing.

Tea/Dinner:- Meatloaf

Snacks:- almonds

Drinks:- Water x 2
Flavoured teas x 4

Daily Goal:- 1.5 lt or 5-6 large cups *yes*

Exercise:- Walk or Cross-trainer *yes*

30 minutes C/T = 6km. My body just would not go any longer. This is the first day I've not been able to push through.

I aim to walk or cross-train 5 km or more each day this month plus....

1 x 60 min. cross-trainer or walk 6 km
2 x
3 x

6/160 km for May

I am going to do the stretching exercises in my Jenny Craig book. I did them many years ago and found them easily do-able for me. My goal is to eventually stretch every day.

Stretching 2 x week.
Week 1
Week 2
Week 3
Week 4

I am getting fitter, stronger, improving my stamina and flexibility.
Has to be good. Right!

Reporting Back ..............

We made yoghurt in the slow cooker today. It's tucked up in a towel in the bottom of the hot-water cupboard. Hope it works because I barely have enough for tomorrows smoothie.

I also made the yummiest meatloaf for tea. Halfway through the preparation I began to feel sick again. I'm not 100% sure but I think I may have taken one of my tablets twice yesterday. Anyway I didn't feel like getting a salad ready after that. By the time the loaf was cooked and I was feeling a bit better so I had a piece. O my! I could have kept eating till there was none left.  No recipe because I just throw in this and that and hope it works. Like my frittatas, never the same twice.

I  keep fiddling with my blog. Sometimes I wipe out the change accidentally and then I have to work on the 'Look' all over again. I think I have it right but if you have any suggestions they are very welcome. I'm not all that confident that this is the best it can be.


HOW DID I DO?

Boxes ticked again. I want to go to bed but need to stay up until it's time to put the yoghurt in the fridge.





2 comments:

  1. Hi - great loss!!! About your blog, the font is very hard to read, too "handwriting" ish. Also the main heading is all capitals so very hard to read.

    I hope the yogurt turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry now your font looks ok not sure what happened there!!!

    ReplyDelete