Friday, April 6, 2012

97 DAYS MAINLY WHEAT FREE - 6 DAYS NO COFFEE - 4 DAYS OUT OF 30, CROSS-TRAINER OR WALKING




1ST MARCH WEIGHT:-     7.30 am - 100.5kg/221lbs


2ND APRILWEIGHT:-  7.30 am - 97 kg/213.4 lbs



Start weight check was 114.5 kg/251 lbs.



Official weight loss for January is 10.5 kg/23 lbs.
Official weight loss for February is 3.5kg/7.5 lbs
Official weight loss for March is 3.5 kg/7.5 lbs
Total weight loss for 2012 is 17.5 kg/38.5 lbs


Next official weigh-in May 1st.

Breakfast:-  Water.Strawberry tea. Smoothie = 20gm carb.


Snack 1:-  Strawberry tea

Lunch:-   Salami, cheese, lettuce, red pepper = 4gm carb. water

Snack 2:-  Strawberry tea

Dinner:-  steak, carrot and broccoli = 13gm carb tea.

Snack 3:-  Water, almonds and dried apricot = 7gm carb



Carbohydrates:-  44 grams  




Drinking:-  Water x 3
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 3

Daily Goal:-  1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *yes/no*

Exercise:-  15 minutes walk or cross-trainer *yes*


20 minutes x 4km cross-trainer. Beautiful morning and I feel bad about not walking outside but I knew I would want to spend hours on the beach and come back pooped. Not a good idea if I want to do some gardening. We have a house viewing tomorrow and while I may get away with the weeds in a photograph it won't work in real life.


I am aiming to walk or cross-trainer 3 km or more each day this month.


12/90 km for  April 

Reporting Back ..........


Surprise visitor. Lynda popped in for a chat. Lovely to see you. Look forward to next time you're here.


Managed to get out and do some gardening.

How did I do?


Still concerned I'm not drinking enough. Otherwise a good day. I didn't sleep much last ight so off to bed early.

1 comment:

  1. It was lovely to see you - sorry for no warning :) Oh and you husband is lovely too... I could have chatted to you both for hours!!

    ReplyDelete