Wednesday, April 4, 2012

95 DAYS MAINLY WHEAT FREE - 4 DAY NO COFFEE - 3 DAY OUT OF 30, CROSS-TRAINER OR WALKING


THROUGH MY KITCHEN WINDOW

1ST MARCH WEIGHT:-     7.30 am - 100.5kg/221lbs

2ND APRILWEIGHT:-  7.30 am - 97 kg/213.4 lbs



Start weight check was 114.5 kg/251 lbs.



Official weight loss for January is 10.5 kg/23 lbs.
Official weight loss for February is 3.5kg/7.5 lbs
Official weight loss for March is 3.5 kg/7.5 lbs
Total weight loss for 2012 is 17.5 kg/38.5 lbs

Next official weigh-in May 1st.

Reply to recent comments:- Thanks for caring. I agree 100% about keeping it simple. I have a tendency to eat too many carbohydrates and I wanted to get some weight off as quickly as possible to hopefully help get my BP down. I'm not counting carbohydrate grams forever, probably only another 2 weeks. It's just to help me know how my body is responding. 

Breakfast:-  Water.Strawberry tea. Smoothie = 20gm carb.

Snack 1:-  Strawberry tea, almonds = 2gm carb

Lunch:-   Slice salami, brie, lettuce leaf = 3gm carb. Water tea

Snack 2:-  Brie in lettuce leaf = 1gm carb, strawberry tea

Dinner:-  2 chicken sausages, tomato, broccoli, carrot = 23gm carb. tea.

Snack 3:-  Water


Carbohydrates:-  49 grams  




Drinking:-  Water x 3
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 4

Daily Goal:-  1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *yes*

Exercise:-  15 minutes walk or cross-trainer *yes*

I am aiming to walk or cross-trainer 3 km or more each day this month.

9/90 km for April 

Reporting Back ..........

I had a doctor apt. this afernoon. My blood pressure had dropped enough to  go back to the medication I was on 3 weeks ago. 


Yay! Looks like progress.


Taking Felidopine at night seems to be working as far as not feeling quite so nauseous during the day. Then I did a dumb thing today. I'm on a cardio-asprin and I took it on an empty stomach. Pain!!!! that eased a little when I had my smoothie but plagued me off and on all day. I should know better. I can't take Nurofen or Ibuprofen at all.  

Embarrassing moment in SuperMarket when my preferred payment card was declined. I knew we were short of cash whichever way we did it so heaved a sigh of relief when plan B worked. Home for another lazy evening. We were supposed to have a very wet day but instead got strong tropical wind with lots of hot air and humidity. I'm glad I'm not working. I'd be dripping and so uncomfortable.

How did I do?

Going out makes me tired. I was really hungry and thirsty this afternoon. I ate a little more than I should tonight.

Bed is looking good.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you improving with the BP. Take good care of yourself!!!! Praying for you!!

    Stay focused!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That must be encouraging... a little change here, a little change there, and it's starting to have good results. So glad about the BP coming down. Hey, that's lowcarb bread cooling on the counter in the top photo, riiiight?? (just teasing)
    Hope you got some good rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news about the BP, we had cards decline all the time and sometimes two or three times, then we would have to put all the groceries away, I think declining cards is a sign of the times nowadays. :)

    ReplyDelete