Monday, April 2, 2012

93 DAYS MAINLY WHEAT FREE - 2 DAYS NO COFFEE - 1 DAY OUT OF 30, CROSS-TRAINER OR WALKING


SUNSHINE IN THE RAIN

1ST MARCH WEIGHT:-     7.30 am - 100.5kg/221lbs

2ND APRILWEIGHT:-  7.30 am - 97 kg/213.4 lbs



Start weight check was 114.5 kg/251 lbs.



Official weight loss for January is 10.5 kg/23 lbs.
Official weight loss for February is 3.5kg/7.5 lbs
Official weight loss for March is 3.5 kg/7.5 lbs
Total weight loss for 2012 is 17.5 kg/38.5 lbs

Next official weigh-in April 2nd.

One third of the year gone and I'm on track to lose this year's weight within the first 6 months. I'm going to reach my target weight before I advertise my new goals.

I've got my food sorted and am eating food that I'm comfortable with. There is no sense of deprivation. Occasionally I make myself eat something because it's healthy rather than being a taste I truly like.

My focus will be on exercise for all of April. 

Rain again!

I've made a space in the dining area, which we rarely use, for the cross-trainer which is similar to an elliptical machine. I can now watch TV while I do my few minutes of exercise on the days the weather is too foul to walk outside. It seems to me we have already had more than this years quota of foul weather mornings, with 8 months to go. 

Breakfast:-  Water. Strawberry tea. Smoothie = 20gm carb.

Snack 1:-  Strawberry tea

Lunch:-   Egg salad with celery, onion, gherkin, honey mustard dressing, yoghurt = 8gm carb. tea

Snack 2:-  Slice each of salami and cheese = 1gm carb. strawberry tea

Dinner:-  Slow cooked chicken drums + sauce and veggies = 8gm carb. camomile and peppermint tea.

Snack 3:-  Water, almonds = 2gm carb.


Carbohydrates:-  39 grams  




Drinking:-  Water x 2
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 5

Daily Goal:-  1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *yes*

Exercise:-  15 minutes walk or cross-trainer *yes*

I am aiming to walk or cross-trainer 3 km or more each day this month.

3/90 km for April 

Reporting Back ..........


Another lazy day. I'm re-arranging the times I takes meds. I'm trying out changing the one that causes me the most problems from morning to evening. I hope it works as there don't seem to be a lot of alternatives. ne sounds as bad as another. 

How did I do?

Successful day. Ready for bed and so I should be 11 pm.

1 comment:

  1. Wahoo! You are getting this thing done!!! I am so proud of you. :D Congratulations on your weight loss victory. Wahoooo!!!

    Deb

    ReplyDelete