Monday, April 30, 2012

121 DAYS MAINLY WHEAT FREE - 21 DAY OUT OF 30, CROSS-TRAINER OR WALKING


MATARANGI SHOPPING CENTRE
GROCER, CAFE, HARDWARE, AND TWO REAL ESTATE AGENCIES


1ST MARCH 
WEIGHT:-     7.30 am - 100.5kg/221lbs


2ND APRILWEIGHT:-  7.30 am - 97 kg/213.4 lbs



Start weight check was 114.5 kg/251 lbs.



Official weight loss for January is 10.5 kg/23 lbs.
Official weight loss for February is 3.5kg/7.5 lbs
Official weight loss for March is 3.5 kg/7.5 lbs
Total weight loss for 2012 is 17.5 kg/38.5 lbs


Next official weigh-in May 1st.

Breakfast:-  Water. Strawberry tea. Smoothie


Snack 1:-  Strawberry tea

Lunch:-    2 hard boiled eggs. last piece of the Atkins bar I opened a few days ago.

Snack 2:-  Strawberry tea

Dinner:-  Cabbage and cheese.

Snack 3:-  Strawberry tea, almonds

Drinking:-  Water x 2

Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 6

Daily Goal:-  1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *yes*

Exercise:-  15 minutes walk or cross-trainer *yes*


I am aiming to walk or cross-trainer 3 km or more each day this month.


91.5/90 km for April. Blitzed the km goal

Reporting Back ..........

 Tired. I didn't sleep all that well last night. Had a dream which was disconcerting. I wondered if it was trying to tell me I have areas which are still closed off because I'm embarrassed or frightened. Whatever it was I ended up reading for a time until I settled down. I don't take too much notice of dreams unless they disturb me greatly and if I don't get a revelation that makes sense I try to forget them. If it's important the subject will come up again.

Went over to Mum's this afternoon to see Jane, our daughter, while John did a few things in town. I opened my mouth about some of the stuff I've been learning about wheat. While she agrees I have some kind of allergy to wheat she thought some of my explanation was over the top. I will have to be careful talking to her. Maybe she will read the book Wheat Belly and have some Aha! moments. She too is very over weight and spending a fortune going to a counsellor/provider of food and supplements. To accept what I have learned would mean she has to change everything she thinks about weight loss.

And I left my camera behind. For the next few days I will have to find archived photos. I'm very annoyed with self as I planned to change my heading photo on the first day of each month using something current. I have my post all sorted and ready to go but not the photo I would have prepared.

How did I do?

Boxes all ticked. Tired and going to bed.

3 comments:

  1. I think the hardest part is wanting so much to help someone you care about, and yet they don't want to hear it. They don't WANT to change, to give up wheat/sugar, or whatever the offending agent is. I know... I used to be there, so I understand.

    I have so many family members that are very overweight, but do NOT want to hear about it. So, I can only try to keep making progress so they see it works, and when they are ready (if ever) they can ask. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And hey, I appreciate the change in font! That previous wonky font in comments was hard to read. :-O
    So thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks re font change., The fonts had become a little confused between Live Writer and Blogger. I've ditched Live Writer for now.

    I should have done it ages ago. In my funny obsessive way I wanted to leave the changes until the first of the month.

    Sometimes I'm a little nutty!

    Blessings all.

    ReplyDelete