Thursday, April 26, 2012

117 DAYS MAINLY WHEAT FREE - 17 DAY OUT OF 30, CROSS-TRAINER OR WALKING


LATE AFTERNOON AUTUMN SUN HIGHLIGHTS TOE TOE AND SCARRED HILLSIDE DENUDED OF FOREST



1ST MARCH 
WEIGHT:-     7.30 am - 100.5kg/221lbs

2ND APRILWEIGHT:-  7.30 am - 97 kg/213.4 lbs



Start weight check was 114.5 kg/251 lbs.



Official weight loss for January is 10.5 kg/23 lbs.
Official weight loss for February is 3.5kg/7.5 lbs
Official weight loss for March is 3.5 kg/7.5 lbs
Total weight loss for 2012 is 17.5 kg/38.5 lbs

Next official weigh-in May 1st.

Breakfast:-  Water. Strawberry tea. Smoothie

Snack 1:-  Strawberry tea

Lunch:-    Ham salad with balsamic dressing, blackcurrant and apple flavoured tea. Almonds

Snack 2:-  Strawberry tea, small piece, about 1/8th of Atkins chocolate bar.

Dinner:-  Grilled beef steak, carrots and broccoli

Snack 3:-  Water, another piece of the chocolate bar.

Drinking:-  Water x 2
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 4

Daily Goal:-  1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *yes*

Exercise:-  15 minutes walk or cross-trainer *yes*

31.2 minutes cross-trainer = 7 km

I am aiming to walk or cross-trainer 3 km or more each day this month.

66.5/90 km for April 

Reporting Back ..........

Began the day with Bible reading, some aloud to exercise my speech. This is remarkable because I don't read my Bible very often. Not a healthy thing for a Christian but I lost the habit of prayer and Bible reading quite a few years ago. To me this is a sign of healing from the inside out.

 Still playing around setting up my new laptop. 

Completed reading Fat Head.

Washed some of Mum's jerseys. I think I'll keep these for me. One fits now the others are a little tight especially around my arms.

Made chicken broth/stock from the rotisserie chicken carcase. 

It's good to be feeling better. 

How did I do?

Another successful day. This is becoming a habit. Almost scary.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome on another great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "To me this is a sign of healing from the inside out."

    Love that!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete