Tuesday, April 17, 2012

108 DAYS MAINLY WHEAT FREE - 10 DAY OUT OF 30, CROSS-TRAINER OR WALKING

JOHN AND I WENT FOR A WALK ON THE BEACH THIS AFTERNOON



1ST MARCH WEIGHT:-     7.30 am - 100.5kg/221lbs

2ND APRILWEIGHT:-  7.30 am - 97 kg/213.4 lbs



Start weight check was 114.5 kg/251 lbs.



Official weight loss for January is 10.5 kg/23 lbs.
Official weight loss for February is 3.5kg/7.5 lbs
Official weight loss for March is 3.5 kg/7.5 lbs
Total weight loss for 2012 is 17.5 kg/38.5 lbs

Next official weigh-in May 1st.

Today is the last day of counting carbohydrate grams which I've been doing for four weeks. My counting is always aproximate, sometimes guessed. I may do this again if I think my portions are getting out of control but basically, eating the way I do, I do not overeat or get hungry. Generally I eat 3 main meals and one snack. Some days I have to remember to eat my main meals.

I focus on protein, do not fuss about fat, eat veggies, some raw, eat 1 -2 serves of fruit a day. Most of the time I drink fruit and herb infusions which are virtually zero carb flavoured water, instead of tea or coffee. I avoid wheat and rarely eat other grains. 

Breakfast:-  Water.Strawberry tea. Smoothie = 20gm carb.

Snack 1:-  Strawberry tea

Lunch:-    Eggy roulade that's not a roulade with salad, cos lettuce, cucumber, grated carrot, yellow capsicum, onion, gherkin, balsamic dressing = 15gm carb Water

Snack 2:-  Strawberry tea, almonds and dried apricot = 7gm carb

Dinner:-  Salad as for lunch with beef = 12gm carb

Snack 3:-  Strawberry tea.


Carbohydrates:-  54 grams  




Drinking:-  Water x 1
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 5

Daily Goal:-  1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *yes*

Exercise:-  15 minutes walk or cross-trainer *yes*

Beach walk = 2.5 km

I am aiming to walk or cross-trainer 3 km or more each day this month.

34/90 km for April 

Reporting Back ..........

I felt quite unwell this morning with some nausea and a headache. Not sure whether it's the blood pressure medication or a flare up of the virus causing Bells Palsy. I took panadol for the headache and ate the apricots and almonds but struggled to enjoy our walk.

Feeling better this evening. This makes me think it's more likely to be the medication as it's a 24 hour release and I take it about 9 pm.

How did I do?

I'm satisfied today went well.


No comments:

Post a Comment