Monday, April 16, 2012

107 DAYS MAINLY WHEAT FREE - 9 DAY OUT OF 30, CROSS-TRAINER OR WALKING

WHITIANGA NEXT TO THE WHARF

1ST MARCH WEIGHT:-     7.30 am - 100.5kg/221lbs

2ND APRILWEIGHT:-  7.30 am - 97 kg/213.4 lbs



Start weight check was 114.5 kg/251 lbs.



Official weight loss for January is 10.5 kg/23 lbs.
Official weight loss for February is 3.5kg/7.5 lbs
Official weight loss for March is 3.5 kg/7.5 lbs
Total weight loss for 2012 is 17.5 kg/38.5 lbs

Next official weigh-in May 1st.

Breakfast:-  2 Water. Strawberry tea. Smoothie = 20gm carb.

Snack 1:-  Strawberry tea

Lunch:-    Roulade with salad = 15gm carb

Snack 2:-  Strawberry tea, almonds and dried apricot = 7 gm carb

Dinner:-  Roast beef, carrot, broccoli = 8gm carb

Snack 3:-  Strawberry tea.


Carbohydrates:-  50 grams  




Drinking:-  Water x 2
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 5

Daily Goal:-  1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *yes*

Exercise:-  15 minutes walk or cross-trainer *yes*

21 minutes cross-trainer = 4.5 km
+ 10 minutes = 2 km

I am aiming to walk or cross-trainer 3 km or more each day this month.

31.5/90 km for April 

Reporting Back ..........

Still not happy with the look of my blog but I think I've made some improvement. Why on earth is it so  hard. One thing I'm really annoyed with is how the ticker looks. What happened?

How did I do?

Another satisfactory day. I was glad I made the effort to get in the 2nd session on the cross-trainer.


4 comments:

  1. Your food intake looks great! congrats on the good work. Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. That photo of Whiti is lovely.
    Keep up the good work with the diet, you really are on a roll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anne - one thing I meant to mention... why is your smoothie 20 g of carb? That is incredily high. My protein shake mix (Nutralife) is 1.7g or carb per serving or 11g with 200 ml of milk. Do you add a banana or something?

    Lovely photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me again... I so agree with you about basing your eating on foods that you like!! That is what Stu and I have done - worked our favourite foods around low carb/non processed foods. I tell you though, that salmon frittata at Checkers in Thames is devine!! I never thought I'd go for food like that, usually I would have got the meat pie or something.

    ReplyDelete