Sunday, April 15, 2012

106 DAYS MAINLY WHEAT FREE - 8 DAY OUT OF 30, CROSS-TRAINER OR WALKING


1ST MARCH WEIGHT:-     7.30 am - 100.5kg/221lbs

2ND APRILWEIGHT:-  7.30 am - 97 kg/213.4 lbs



Start weight check was 114.5 kg/251 lbs.



Official weight loss for January is 10.5 kg/23 lbs.
Official weight loss for February is 3.5kg/7.5 lbs
Official weight loss for March is 3.5 kg/7.5 lbs
Total weight loss for 2012 is 17.5 kg/38.5 lbs

Next official weigh-in May 1st.

Breakfast:-  Water.Strawberry tea. Smoothie = 20gm carb.

Snack 1:-  Strawberry tea

Lunch:-    My failed version of a souffle roll sun-dried tomato dip and cos lettuce = 11gm carb. Cranberry and apple tea, (Healtheries) 

Snack 2:-  Strawberry tea

Dinner:-  Chicken, 1/8th roulade = 6 

Snack 3:-  Peppermint and camomile tea.

Carbohydrates:-  37 grams 

Drinking:-  Water x 2
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 5


Daily Goal:-  1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *yes/no*

Exercise:-  15 minutes walk or cross-trainer *yes*

20 minutes cross-trainer = 4.5 km Improvement

I am aiming to walk or cross-trainer 3 km or more each day this month.

25/90 km for April 

Reporting Back ..........

I decided I wanted a variation on an Oopsie Roll for lunch. It didn't take long to make but I didn't succeed in making what I wanted. I'll try again because it wasn't as tedious as making Oopsie Rolls. I cooked the mixture in a sponge roll tin. I thought the 'slab' was just the right texture but needed to be made tastier although that is the job of the filling if I ever get it right. I can imagine it looking good enough for a special lunch dish. That I am willing to experiment in the kitchen is a good sign.

How did I do?

Mostly fine except for one thing which turned into many things.

I began to experiment with Blogger layout and before I knew it had wiped out the existing one and now I have a mess. It will probably take me many hours of trial and error to get a look I like.

Did I say I hate the new Blogger. It's not an improvement. It's not easy to use if you're not geeky. 

I'll have another go tomorrow and hopefully it will look better by the end of the day.


1 comment:

  1. Yep, Blogger can drive you nuts! LOL!

    Tip: always take advantage of the "download your template" feature, so you can have a backup to restore it in case of disaster. I don't know if it's too late, or if it's there somewhere... you might poke around for a "restore original template" choice??

    I totally know how long these changes can take. I spent days making a new blog for my husband's photography, to make it look like a website and not a blog. But it was worth it, and when he gets his act together and uploads photos, it will be a nice site for him to be able to send people. But it was extremely time consuming!

    Hope you can get yours back to how you like.

    ReplyDelete