Saturday, April 14, 2012

105 DAYS MAINLY WHEAT FREE - 7 DAY OUT OF 30, CROSS-TRAINER OR WALKING

COSMOS DANCING IN THE SUN.
I WISH I'D PLANTED MORE THIS YEAR.
THEY ARE THE ONLY FLOWER THAT HAS FLOURISHED



1ST MARCH WEIGHT:-     7.30 am - 100.5kg/221lbs

2ND APRILWEIGHT:-  7.30 am - 97 kg/213.4 lbs



Start weight check was 114.5 kg/251 lbs.



Official weight loss for January is 10.5 kg/23 lbs.
Official weight loss for February is 3.5kg/7.5 lbs
Official weight loss for March is 3.5 kg/7.5 lbs
Total weight loss for 2012 is 17.5 kg/38.5 lbs

Next official weigh-in May 1st.

Breakfast:-  Water.Strawberry tea. Smoothie = 20gm carb.

Snack 1:-  Strawberry tea

Lunch:-   Flavoursome cabbage, chicken and cheese =6gm carb. Strawberry tea 

Snack 2:-  Strawberry tea

Dinner:-  2.5 crumbed sausages, tomato, egg = 2Ogm carb.

Snack 3:-  Strawberry tea.


Carbohydrates:-  46 grams  




Drinking:-  Water x 2
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 4

Daily Goal:-  1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *yes*

Exercise:-  15 minutes walk or cross-trainer *yes*

20 minutes cross-trainer

I am aiming to walk or cross-trainer 3 km or more each day this month.

20.5/90 km for April 

Reporting Back ..........

Another day reading Fat Head. So good to have another quiet day and I can feel the benefit in my face.

How did I do?

I think I have done well. Sitting reading all day was perhaps not ideal but I'm giving my body a good chance to recover.


2 comments:

  1. I love quiet days :)

    Have a great Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love quiet days to - so beneficial!! Take good care of yourself!!

    Keep focused!

    ReplyDelete