Thursday, April 12, 2012

103 DAYS MAINLY WHEAT FREE - 5 DAY OUT OF 30, CROSS-TRAINER OR WALKING

SUN FILTER

1ST MARCH WEIGHT:-     7.30 am - 100.5kg/221lbs

2ND APRILWEIGHT:-  7.30 am - 97 kg/213.4 lbs



Start weight check was 114.5 kg/251 lbs.



Official weight loss for January is 10.5 kg/23 lbs.
Official weight loss for February is 3.5kg/7.5 lbs
Official weight loss for March is 3.5 kg/7.5 lbs
Total weight loss for 2012 is 17.5 kg/38.5 lbs

Next official weigh-in May 1st.

The good news is I didn't gain any weight while we were away.

The bad news is I have weighed the same for 15 days straight. I need to become seriously disciplined this week and see the scales move. I need encouragement from the scales, although I'm not changing back to old ways if there is no change. It's just that I know how my body works and the only way I can be staying the same is that I'm being slack about a few things, mainly exercise.

Breakfast:-  Water.Strawberry tea. Smoothie = 20gm carb.

Snack 1:-  Water

Lunch:-   Stuffed savoury eggs = 6gm carb cranberry tea.

Snack 2:-  Strawberry tea

Dinner:-  Roast chicken and cos lettuce = 3 gm carb

Snack 3:-  Strawberry tea, almonds = 2 gm carb


Carbohydrates:-  31 grams  




Drinking:-  Water x 3
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 4

Daily Goal:-  1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *yes*

Exercise:-  15 minutes walk or cross-trainer *no*

I am aiming to walk or cross-trainer 3 km or more each day this month.

13/90 km for April 

Reporting Back ..........

I slept for an hour or so this afternoon and feel better for it. My eye is being a bother. Because it doesn't blink on it's own it gets dry and sore. I'm, staying quiet with some curtains drawn to keep out the full sun although there is still a lot of light in our house. 

Forgot to mention I picked up my new glasses yesterday and they help. I'm no longer straining to see so my left eye is not quite so stressed on that account. 

The optician checked my eye again and said so far so good. The redness and soreness are all due to dry-eye. I need to take special care of it as I think my eyelids have drooped even more on that side. I will tape it when I go out for a walk. No-one can see through my dark goggles that my eye is taped closed.

It's so good to have a restful day.

We also had a visit today from a technician who changed our electricity meter. The new one will be automatically read monthly so no more crazy low or worse, high, estimated accounts. I hope there are no hiccups with it.

How did I do?

Happy with my food. Not feeling up to much. My eye is painful again tonight and aggravating my sinus. Dripping nose, dripping eye all add up to a degree of misery. Hoping today being so quiet pays off.


1 comment:

  1. I have the odd Atkins bar - sort of an emergency snack :) They are very nice.

    No good about your eye - I hope it starts to get better soon.

    You mentioned Chequers in Thames - we always go there and there is always something I can choose. Last time was a salmon frittata... delicious!!

    ReplyDelete