Sunday, March 25, 2012

85 DAYS MAINLY WHEAT FREE - 11 DAYS NO COFFEE - 11 DAYS OUT OF 31 WALKING

ROCKS ARE FASCINATING AND FLAWS MAKE THEM MORE INTERESTING
1ST FEBRUARY WEIGHT:-  7.30 am  - 104 kg/228 lbs
1ST MARCH WEIGHT:-     7.30 am - 100.5kg/221lbs



Start weight check was 114.5 kg/251 lbs.



Official weight loss for January is 10.5 kg/23 lbs.
Official weight loss for February is 3.5kg/7.5 lbs
Total weight loss for 2012 is 14kg/30.5 lbs




Next official weigh-in April 1st.


Heck! Another wet day! I am determined to take a walk so hope it clears up as forecast.


I have adjusted my weight loss ticker.... couldn't wait another day. So impatient of me. Everyday I wake up with the expectation of a little more fat gone forever. It's a good feeling. Needs to be since this is only day 5 of 42 day LFL program. I am barely in ketosis so I need that 1 hour walk I planned. 


It's good to be losing belly fat too. And I feel cleaner somehow by not eating grains and sugar.



Pre-Breakfast:-  Strawberry tea


Breakfast:-  Water.Strawberry tea. Smoothie = 20 carbs


Snack 1:-  Strawberry tea, 2 almonds

Lunch:-   Left over flavourful cabbage with cheese. = 12 carbs aprox.

Snack 2:-  3 almonds and 1 dried apricot, total almond and apricot = 7 carbs. strawberry tea

Dinner:-  Tuna salad, with lettuce, onion, carrot and gherkins, tea. = 12 carbs

Snack 3:-  Water, piece of cheese



Carbohydrates:-  51 grams It felt less than yesterday so the wisdom of counting is proved. 



Drinking:-  Water x 0
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 0

Diet lemonade x 0
Cappuccino coffee x 0

Daily Goal:-  1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *yes/no*

Exercise:-  15 minutes walk *yes/no*


I am aiming to walk 3 km or more each day this month.


41.5/93 km for March  

10 minutes on cross-trainer equal to 2 km.



Plus 2 other days, exercycle or cross-trainer  

Reporting Back ..........


The sun came out and it's been a nice day but I felt sick again. I think I must be more careful about the timing of my medication. I will take it when I'm halfway through my breakfast and see if that makes a difference. It has been my habit to take all the morning pills while I'm making breakfast. Finally began to feel better late afternoon. I hate nausea. It seems to paralyse me. I rest my way through sipping water from time to time, because any standing and movement makes it so much worse.

How did I do?


OK I did get some exercise even if it was for a much shorter time.


Need to be well tomorrow as preparing a nice lunch for our daughter and some house tidying needed also.

1 comment: