Saturday, March 24, 2012

84 DAYS MAINLY WHEAT FREE - 10 DAYS NO COFFEE - 11 DAYS OUT OF 31 WALKING


1ST FEBRUARY WEIGHT:-  7.30 am  - 104 kg/228 lbs
1ST MARCH WEIGHT:-     7.30 am - 100.5kg/221lbs



Start weight check was 114.5 kg/251 lbs.



Official weight loss for January is 10.5 kg/23 lbs.
Official weight loss for February is 3.5kg/7.5 lbs
Total weight loss for 2012 is 14kg/30.5 lbs




Next official weigh-in April 1st.


I feel better this morning so will see how I go after a meal. I so hope it's not my medication
giving me nausea.



Pre-Breakfast:-  Water.

Breakfast:-  Strawberry tea, Smoothie = 20 carbs

Lunch:-   Egg salad with celery, lettuce, gherkin, onion, and dressing = 10 carbs
strawberry tea

Snack 2:-  Slice cheddar cheese , strawberry tea

Dinner:-  Pork steak with flavoursome cabbage = 15 carbs. strawberry  tea.

Snack 3:-  Water



Carbohydrates:-  45 grams  




Drinking:-  Water x 2
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 4

Diet lemonade x 0
Cappuccino coffee x 0

Daily Goal:-  1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *yes*

Exercise:-  15 minutes walk *no*


I am aiming to walk 3 km or more each day this month.

Reporting Back ..........


Great nausea free day. I was so anxious, worrying about the return of nausea I had a very slow start to the day and no walk. I did do a little weeding this afternoon. The first I've been able to do in a month. 


And we have rain again tonight. We did have a reasonably sunny day. 

How did I do?


I'm calling today a success even though I didn't go for a walk. I will be walking tomorrow morning.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad for you that the nausea is going away!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete