Thursday, March 22, 2012

82 DAYS MAINLY WHEAT FREE - 8 DAYS NO COFFEE - 11 DAYS OUT OF 31 WALKING

NEIGHBOURS ARE BUILDING .... BANG BANG! BANG! ALL DAY.
 



1ST FEBRUARY WEIGHT:-  7.30 am  - 104 kg/228 lbs
1ST MARCH WEIGHT:-     7.30 am - 100.5kg/221lbs



Start weight check was 114.5 kg/251 lbs.



Official weight loss for January is 10.5 kg/23 lbs.
Official weight loss for February is 3.5kg/7.5 lbs
Total weight loss for 2012 is 14kg/30.5 lbs




Next official weigh-in April 1st.



All going well with Lean For Life. For the next few weeks I will be weighing and counting carbohydrate grams.


Today I have apt to see if my superannuation will advance funds to pay for new glasses and we'll do a small grocery shop. Trying to make it through to next week on minimum.




Pre-Breakfast:-  Water.


Breakfast:-  Water.Strawberry tea. 
Smoothie =  carbs. 20gm 


Snack 1:-  Strawberry tea

Lunch:-    Egg and lettuce salad, parsley, peppadew, slice of onion , Paul Newman honey and mustard dressing. = carbs. 10 gm.
strawberry and mango tea

Snack 2:-  Cheese = carbs 0 gm. strawberry tea

Dinner:-   Casserole beef = carbs.  3 gm. 


This was a very small serve and not my full planned meal because I had a rare attack of gastro pain earlier today. No idea what caused it but it left me drained. I used to associate this pain with eating wheat but that is not so this time. Some kind of upset tummy, feeling better now. strawberry and mango tea.

Snack 3:-  Water


Carbohydrates:-  33 grams/2 oz. or less.



That seems ridiculous to me. I've never converted my carbohydrate grams previously. I can't believe I'm eating such a small amount.

Drinking:-  Water x 3
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 4

Diet lemonade x 0
Cappuccino coffee x 0

Daily Goal:-  1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *yes*

Exercise:-  15 minutes walk *no*


Mildly off colour today so no walk.


I am aiming to walk 3 km or more each day this month.

Reporting Back ..........


Government Departments make me mad! What a lot of messing around today because the woman helping me reckoned the Optician was not on their data base. After a lot of questions, waiting about and too-ing and fro-ing between the Optician's office and WINZ, who administer Govt Superannuation, all was sorted and I have a new appointment next Tuesday. What a waste of everyone's time. I feel as thought we wasted our trip into town although we did a few other things all of which involved money we didn't want to spend. Left the grocery shopping until tomorrow since I have to go back to town to see my doctor.



My New Laptop is in big trouble. One day last week it slipped off the table I had it on and may be broken, needing a new hard-drive. We chose to pay a high excess on our house insurance so .... I'll be lucky if it's worth making a claim. Know more tomorrow.

How did I do?


Good day except for not walking and feeling unwell in varying degrees. Good thing is I'm off to bed early.


One thing that has surprised me as I've prepared my/our meals is this discovery. By taking wheat out of my diet I am generally eating low carb anyway. Being more aware of the amount of carbohydrates I eat just cleans things up, ensuring I don't let the amount creep up.

No comments:

Post a Comment