Monday, March 19, 2012

79 DAYS MAINLY WHEAT FREE 5 DAYS NO COFFEE - 10 DAYS OUT OF 31 WALKING

THE DAY GOD SPILLED THE PAINT

I saw this lovely photo on another blogger's post, Sue from Oregon.
It rang a bell. A friend sent it to me a few years ago and for a while I used it as a screen saver.
You will find more info here 

One of my dreams is to be in the Texas to California wildflower areas in the spring.
Will we make it? I don't know but it's a good dream.

Today I need a dream. I'm writing out replies to those who sent sympathy cards after Mum's death.
 The wind is howling and rain pouring down the windows.
We are about to list our little house for sale.
We can expect it to take around 12 months to sell
and we'll be lucky to get anywhere close to what we paid 5 short years ago. 
1ST FEBRUARY WEIGHT:-  7.30 am  - 104 kg/228 lbs
1ST MARCH WEIGHT:-     7.30 am - 100.5kg/221lbs



Start weight check was 114.5 kg/251 lbs.



Official weight loss for January is 10.5 kg/23 lbs.
Official weight loss for February is 3.5kg/7.5 lbs
Total weight loss for 2012 is 14kg/30.5 lbs




Next official weigh-in April 1st.


Breakfast:-  Water.Strawberry tea. Oat porridge flavoured with dried apricots and almonds, sugar and milk.


Snack 1:-  None

Lunch:-   My chicken patties with lettuce, pesto and gherkins, tea

Snack 2:-  Rice crackers, strawberry tea

Dinner:-  Meatloaf with potato, carrot and broccoli, tea.

Snack 3:-  Water

Drinking:-  Water x 1
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 4

Diet lemonade x 0
Cappuccino coffee x 0

Daily Goal:-  1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *yes/no*

Exercise:-  15 minutes walk *yes/no*


I am aiming to walk 3 km or more each day this month.

Reporting Back ..........

How did I do?


It's been a stormy day and bad weather continues. We won't know until tomorrow whether it's safe to drive to Hamilton to keep my appointment at the Vascular clinic. Right now I'm very willing to ask them to reschedule me but I also want this examination done and out of the way.


Bath and bed call.

2 comments:

  1. I hope the bad weather has eased by now.
    So you are selling!
    Where do you hope to move to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No idea. That's not quite true. We like the idea of living somewhere near the sea with a good climate, probably Nelson -Tasman

    Anywhere there is a decent sized community where I can go to church and shop without needing the car. But not city central! *smile*

    ReplyDelete