Sunday, March 18, 2012

78 DAYS MAINLY WHEAT FREE - 4 DAYS NO COFFEE - 10 DAYS OUT OF 31 WALKING

STAINED GLASS WINDOW IN THE PAUANI COMMUNITY CHRCH
DEPICTING VARIOUS ASPECTS OF TE AREA INCLUDING
GOLD DIGGING, FOREST FLOWERS AND BIRDS,
OUNTAIN RANGE AND THE SEA.

I didn't go to church today. It's probably months since I went. My excuse is that our weeks are busy enough and I don't want to get in the car again to travel. Instead of being a pleasant and uplifting experience, (which it always is) it's also an exhausting day out, adding to our fuel bill which right now is over the top. 

Instead we took the first step toward putting this house we live in on the market. I do hope we are one of he lucky ones who find a buyer quickly. The average around here is 12 months. We should have done this last year but I had to wait for John to be ready.

Family phone calls and writing letters took up the rest of the day.
1ST FEBRUARY WEIGHT:-  7.30 am  - 104 kg/228 lbs
1ST MARCH WEIGHT:-     7.30 am - 100.5kg/221lbs



Start weight check was 114.5 kg/251 lbs.



Official weight loss for January is 10.5 kg/23 lbs.
Official weight loss for February is 3.5kg/7.5 lbs
Total weight loss for 2012 is 14kg/30.5 lbs




Next official weigh-in April 1st.



Pre-Breakfast:-  Water.


Breakfast:-  Water.Strawberry tea. Bacon, onion and tomato


Snack 1:-  Strawberry tea

Lunch:-   2 corn cobs with a little butter. Diet lemonade.

Snack 2:-  Rice crackers and cheese strawberry tea

Dinner:-  Cheese and parsley omelet, apple, tea.

Snack 3:-  Water

Drinking:-  Water x 1
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 4

Diet lemonade x 1
Cappuccino coffee x 0

Daily Goal:-  1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *yes*

Exercise:-  15 minutes walk *no*


No walk.

Reporting Back ..........


I think I've wrecked my laptop. I'm doing this on the one that is supposed to be on it's last legs. My new one slid off the sloping table. It was perfectly alright there until today. It's working up to a point but wants me to do an on-line repair and I can't do that because it won't  display the icon I click to turn on the internet. I think I hate computers. They are far too clever for their own good. I guess I'll have to take it to the costly repairman and hope he's clever enough to work out what to do. I can't live without it. 


Does that mean we have a love/hate relationship?

How did I do?


Not too badly for a day when all I wanted was a great big feed of carbohydrates.


I'm struggling right now and this week is not going to get any easier. I am determined to stay wheat free and that will be my saving grace. The biggest challenge will be Tuesday. Early breakfast and the rest of my meals on the road so to speak. I might find something to put together to make a tuna salad I can pack in a lunch box and I'll take a chilled bottle of water. 


I was sleepy which is interesting because I've been getting good sleep and even nana naps during the day. Time for bed.

1 comment:

  1. You always have interesting and/or lovely photos. Today is no exception. I have a fondness for stained glass window, of any kind. Love this. :-)

    Yesterday when I first went to use my computer, all I got was a blank screen, no matter what I did. I panicked! But a hard shut down and reboot fixed it. But that made me realize how much a part of my day going online is! So I know what you mean. I hope you can get yours fixed without too much cost.

    If it helps, remember that just one bite of wheat will take a week to get fully out of your system, and you'll have to endure the cravings it sets off for that week. I know you know that... just trying to me little Miss Helpful. :-D

    I think you'll be okay though. Because planning ahead is key to success, and I see you are doing that.

    You are still on God's mind, Anne. He still reminds me to pray for you. I think He must have some special times ahead for you. Be encouraged, and be on the look out for them. :-)

    ReplyDelete