Friday, March 16, 2012

76 DAYS MAINLY WHEAT FREE - 2 DAYS NO COFFEE - 10 DAYS OUT OF 31 WALKING

TUFTS OF SEAWEED ON ROCK AT END OF BEACH
1ST FEBRUARY WEIGHT:-  7.30 am  - 104 kg/228 lb
1ST MARCH WEIGHT:-   7.30 am - 100.5kg/221lbs



Start weight check was 114.5 kg/251 lbs.



Official weight loss for January is 10.5 kg/23 lbs.
Official weight loss for February is 3.5kg/7.5 lbs
Total weight loss for 2012 is 14kg/30.5 lbs




Next official weigh-in April 1st.


A few days ago I said I'd give myself an unofficial weight check. I've shed another 1.5 kg/3.3 pounds this month. My goal is to lose another 7 kg/15 pounds as quickly as I can ... hopefully by the end of April but that could be pushing it unless I say No to some things a little more often. I'm not overly concerned because I can already see myself achieving my original goal for 2012 which was to lose 23 kg/50 lbs. I've lost 16 kg/35 lbs. I really want to get below 200 lbs or to round it out 90 kg/198 lbs, that's another 8 kg, as soon as I can. This goal is reflected in my ticker above each post here.


It did me good to do absolutely nothing except finish reading a thriller yesterday. I need to start on the replies to all the sympathy messages for Mum's death. I've been putting it off until I had personal cards printed. Now I've run out of excuses.



Pre-Breakfast:-  Water


Breakfast:-  Water. Strawberry tea. Smoothie

Snack 1:-  Strawberry tea

Lunch:-   Salad of lettuce, cucumber, beef, HB egg, gherkin, and whatever. Strawberry tea

Snack 2:-  None

Dinner:-  Roast chicken, potato, kumera, onion and broccoli. Strawberry tea.

Snack 3:-  Water, piece of dark chocolate. (one of the things I will stop eating for a while.

Drinking:-  Water x 3
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 4

Diet lemonade x 0
Cappuccino coffee x 0

Daily Goal:-  1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *yes*

Exercise:-  15 minutes walk *yes*


Beach walk. 4.5 km Became a little too warm once the sun overcame morning mist. 90 minutes.


I am aiming to walk 3 km or more each day this month.


39.5/93 km for March  

Reporting Back ..........


No cards got written. My right eye is being a pain. Surely there is more wrong with it than a reaction to the small stroke and dry eye. The drops don't make a lot of difference but sunlight is a problem. I think the weather is changing so I won't need to worry about sun for a couple of days. But I might have to stay away from my computer for longer than I've done so up to now.

How did I do?


Food, drink and walking all on track. Just need to go to bed at a reasonable hour.



2 comments:

  1. Definitely rest your eye. We'll be here when you are able to come back. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. you really are doing well Chick.
    Love the rock ... miss the beach already!

    ReplyDelete