Saturday, March 10, 2012

70 DAYS MAINLY WHEAT FREE - 2 DAYS NO COFFEE - 7 OUT OF 31 DAYS WALKING

THIS IS HOW THE SEA LOOKED TODAY




1ST FEBRUARY WEIGHT:-  7.30 am  - 104 kg/228 lbs
1ST MARCH WEIGHT:-     7.30 am - 100.5kg/221lbs



Start weight check was 114.5 kg/251 lbs.



Official weight loss for January is 10.5 kg/23 lbs.
Official weight loss for February is 3.5kg/7.5 lbs
Total weight loss for 2012 is 14kg/30.5 lbs




Next official weigh-in April 1st.



Pre-Breakfast:-  Strawberry tea


Breakfast:-  Water. Strawberry tea. Berry, banana, protein smoothie


Snack 1:-  None.

Lunch:-   Pumpkin, spinach and lentil soup with feta and rice crackers. The soup was Jane's concoction and totally yummy. Strawberry tea

Snack 2:-  rice crackers and pesto, diet ginger beer. small piece of rich fruit cake.

Dinner:-   Mixed plate of salami, cold chicken, spinach and feta salad with cherry tomatoes, green capsicum and cucumber. light honey dressing , tea. 2 corn thins with pesto

Snack 3:-  Strawberry tea

Drinking:-  Water x 1
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 5

Diet ginger beer x 1
Cappuccino coffee x 0

Daily Goal:-  1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *yes*

Exercise:-  15 minutes walk *yes*


Good walk, some up hill, not too hard. More than 5 km, maybe 5.6 brings me close to my target for 1/3 of the month. 


I am aiming to walk 3 km or more each day this month.



29/93 km for March 


Reporting Back ..........

How did I do?


Fairly OK. Got my liquids in, possibly low in veggies. Having soup for lunch meant not as many fresh veggies but that's OK now and then.


I messed up my medication. Apparently the little bit of paralysis I have in my mouth is affecting me more than I realised. Several hours after I thought I'd taken my tablets I found the two smallest ones sitting in my glass. Yukk! No more doing some things without thinking about what I'm doing.


Been a lazy day. I thought about going onto the beach for a while but wasn't enthusiastic.


Off to bed shortly.



No comments:

Post a Comment