Thursday, March 8, 2012

68 DAYS MAINLY WHEAT FREE - NONE DAYS NO COFFEE - 5 OUT OF 31 DAYS WALKING

YESTERDAYS'S WALK.
MORE PEOPLE ON THE BEACH THAN I EXPECTED, WALKING, FISHING, SURFING.




1ST FEBRUARY WEIGHT:-  7.30 am  - 104 kg/228 lbs
1ST MARCH WEIGHT:-     7.30 am - 100.5kg/221lbs



Start weight check was 114.5 kg/251 lbs.



Official weight loss for January is 10.5 kg/23 lbs.
Official weight loss for February is 3.5kg/7.5 lbs
Total weight loss for 2012 is 14kg/30.5 lbs




Next official weigh-in April 1st.



Pre-Breakfast:-  Water.


Breakfast:-  Water.Strawberry tea. Protein, berry smoothie


Snack 1:-  Water

Lunch:-   This and that plate, lettuce, salami, cream cheese, pepperdew, carrot, cucumber, coconut, green capsicum, tea

Snack 2:-  Banana, water

Dinner:-  Steak, carrot, broccoli, potato. tea.

Snack 3:-  Water, piece of dark chocolate

Drinking:-  Water x 3
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 3

Diet lemonade x 0
Cappuccino coffee x 0

Daily Goal:-  1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *yes/no*

Exercise:-  15 minutes walk *yes*


Wind and rain... what was I thinking of. I still walked a little more than 3 km and arrived home drenched so ran a warm bath while I made my smoothie. Miserable day. So many things to do but I want fine weather.


I am aiming to walk 3 km or more each day this month.


19/93 km for March

Reporting Back ..........

How did I do?


OK. It's been a long lazy day with the weather preventing me from doing some of the planned jobs and not much motivation to do anything inside. Will make up for it tomorrow. Hope I don't have to walk in the rain again.

2 comments:

  1. Still sounds like you had success today!! Some days you get a lot done, some days you don't. I've decided that I can't beat myself up, if I did I would be a bloody mess every day! Keep up the great work and stay focused!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with Joy. In spite of less than ideal weather, you got in some exercise. Have you ever tried doing indoor walking? Lots of people like those Leslie Sansone exercise DVD's, where you sort of walk in place. And a zillion other indoor choices for "movement" when the weather is not cooperating.

    Don't know what your preferences are, but if you had a Plan B, you could stay dry and still get some movement in that was fun to you. One time, I even tried out a bellydancing DVD! I didn't do it very well, but was laughing so hard at myself, I'm sure I strengthened those core muscles!

    ReplyDelete