Tuesday, March 6, 2012

66 DAYS MAINLY WHEAT FREE - 6 DAYS NO COFFEE - 3 OUT OF 31 DAYS WALKING



1955.
My Dad bought this property on New Year's Day 1955. We were camping with an 18 foot caravan in the area and Dad decided to go for a drive to the 'other side' of the Mercury Bay. Back then seaside sections like this were not too common. He bought it on the spot for a few 100 dollars. When I asked Mum she reckoned Dad sold 3 or 4 best beef cattle. Tomorrow I will show you a photo taken recently.


1ST FEBRUARY WEIGHT:-  7.30 am  - 104 kg/228 lbs
1ST MARCH WEIGHT:-     7.30 am - 100.5kg/221lbs



Start weight check was 114.5 kg/251 lbs.



Official weight loss for January is 10.5 kg/23 lbs.
Official weight loss for February is 3.5kg/7.5 lbs
Total weight loss for 2012 is 14kg/30.5 lbs




Next official weigh-in April 1st.



Pre-Breakfast:-  Water.


Breakfast:-  Water.Strawberry tea. Protein, berry and banana smoothie with fresh coconut.


This is much higher in carbs than I would normally go but I was craving bread big time. Just a reaction to the past few days but I was STRONG and didn't go there.


Snack 1:-  None

Lunch:-   Mid-day and still not hungry but since it's a cool day I'm going to have something hot. Silverbeet, topped with poached egg and a crispy slice of bacon. Strawberry tea

Snack 2:-  6 corn thins with sundried tomato pesto, diet lemonade.

Dinner:-  Pork chop, baked pumpkin, stir-fry onion, courgette, tomato, tea.

Snack 3:-  Water, Chocolate

Drinking:-  Water x 1
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 2

Diet lemonade x 1
Cappuccino coffee x 0

Daily Goal:-  1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *yes/no*

Exercise:-  15 minutes walk *yes/no*


I am aiming to walk 3 km or more each day this month.

Reporting Back ..........


Got a few small things done. Things that were nagging and being put off while I coped with bigger stuff.


Did some laundry including a couple of loads of Mum's things.


We have guests arriving Friday afternoon and I want to get some gardening.... well weeding in before then.

How did I do?


Tired. Not a great day but I'm still wheat free. 


I'm not drinking enough.

1 comment:

  1. I find it incredibly sad looking back at old photos... times gone by, memories. I love that photo of the bach though - I presume that is Simpson's beach! Gordon and Diana have old photos of their original beach house bought by Diana's family in the 1960s.

    ReplyDelete