Tuesday, March 27, 2012

87 DAYS MAINLY WHEAT FREE - 13 DAYS NO COFFEE - 13 DAYS OUT OF 31 WALKING

WASHED UP ON THE BEACH HERMIT CRAB MAKING USE OF A SIPHON WHELK 


1ST FEBRUARY WEIGHT:-  7.30 am  - 104 kg/228 lbs
1ST MARCH WEIGHT:-     7.30 am - 100.5kg/221lbs



Start weight check was 114.5 kg/251 lbs.



Official weight loss for January is 10.5 kg/23 lbs.
Official weight loss for February is 3.5kg/7.5 lbs
Total weight loss for 2012 is 14kg/30.5 lbs




Next official weigh-in April 1st.



Pre-Breakfast:-  Water.


Breakfast:-  Water.Strawberry tea. Smoothie = 20 carbs


Snack 1:-  Strawberry tea

Lunch:-   Frittata, feeling queasy, small piece = 5 carbs. tea

Snack 2:-  Frittata = 5 carbs. strawberry tea

Dinner:-  Bacon , mushroom and tomato = 18 Carbs. tea.

Snack 3:-  Water, dried apricots and almonds = 7 carbs

Carbohydrates:-  55 grams 

Drinking:-  Water x 2
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 3

Diet lemonade x 0
Cappuccino coffee x 0

Daily Goal:-  1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *yes/no*

Exercise:-  15 minutes walk *yes*


Longer than usual walk to estuary = 5.8 km
I am aiming to walk 3 km or more each day this month.


51.8/93 km for March 

Reporting Back ..........


I took my time this morning and walk further than normal because it's a beautiful day and I had nothing else on until after lunch, when I had an appointment in town and we would stock up on a few groceries again.


Well that's what I thought. I arrived back needing to have my breakfast only to be told The real estate agent was coming at 11 am to take photographs. John had done a couple of things .... but you know most men! They do not see the point of clearing benches or shifting stuff so there will be the best possible photos ever. I did have my breakfast sort of on the move, issuing orders as I went. Keith arrived with his camera on the dot and laughed at us as I shifted banana boxes of Mum's stuff from one place to another. When it was all over we put the boxes back in the smallest bedroom and began the task of finding the bits and pieces we use everyday .... like my laptop.


Keith seemed happy with the photos although I wish I'd had the garden in better shape. Maybe I can get him back when it is.


It's now time to get tea and I'm keeping it simple. I'm wishing I'd bought sausages but bacon is quick.


John is pumping up the exercise ball we bought using a voucher. It will be interesting to see how much it helps improve our posture and strength.

How did I do?


A pretty good day except that I forgot to make some phone calls. Too late now, time for bed.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, having the photos taken makes it so real. I hope you get a quick sale!

    ReplyDelete