Wednesday, March 14, 2012

74 DAYS MAINLY WHEAT FREE - 1 DAY NO COFFEE - 9 DAYS OUT OF 31 WALKING

SUNRISE OVER MERCURY BAY YESTERDAY




1ST FEBRUARY WEIGHT:-  7.30 am  - 104 kg/228 lbs
1ST MARCH WEIGHT:-     7.30 am - 100.5kg/221lbs



Start weight check was 114.5 kg/251 lbs.



Official weight loss for January is 10.5 kg/23 lbs.
Official weight loss for February is 3.5kg/7.5 lbs
Total weight loss for 2012 is 14kg/30.5 lbs




Next official weigh-in April 1st.


Breakfast:-  Strawberry tea. Smoothie


Snack 1:-  Strawberry tea

Lunch:-   corn thins and peanut butter. tea

Snack 2:-  None

Dinner:-  salami, pepperdew, HB egg, corn thins, peanut butter, tea.

Snack 3:-  Corn cob, custard, chocolate

Drinking:-  Water x 0
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x ?

Diet lemonade x 0
Cappuccino coffee x 0

Daily Goal:-  1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *yes/no*

Exercise:-  15 minutes walk *yes/no*


I am aiming to walk 3 km or more each day this month.

Reporting Back ..........


I started off with good intentions but didn't sleep well. I'd been looking forward to being in our own bed but I was restless and my eye was painful. Another week of this and I'll have to get it checked out again.

How did I do?


Not good but I did stay wheat free and slept a lot.

1 comment: